Stuck In A Moment - The Definitive Version

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoots

Blue Crack Supplier
This is a mix that former Interferencer Jick once made. He fused the album version of Stuck with the acoustic one. And it sounds so effortless and perfect!... borrowing equally from both versions to create the best version I've ever heard! Here, have a listen and tell me what you think...

http://s46.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=2OZ3R55SH7MPI0YKTKI332CH7E

...all credit to Jick! :bow:

I loved that Jick and Zoot :) That was great...i've nver heard the accoustic version...but it sounds like it's everything everyone makes it out to be

Thanks for posting this.

After not caring for this song at all, I've recently been coming to quite like it. I don't really know why. Guess it just makes sense to me right now.

Quite impressive. Really good. My only gripe is that the vocal outro is the shortened version, so we don't get as much Edge falsetto action. But other than that, great mix!

Canadiens1160 said:
Was Jick banned or something?

Yes. His banning is listed in the banned members thread in Inside Broadcast. Also, discussion of banned members is not allowed, so now that that has been cleared up, let's just carry on.

the acoustic version is the best studio version... i am sort of partial to the new arrangement they started using on tour... acoustic to start, full band for the ending only.

one would think that if they didn't over produce this track in the studio it would have been the smash hit the band thought it was gonna be. it really is beautiful when stripped away to it's bare form.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the acoustic version is the best studio version... i am sort of partial to the new arrangement they started using on tour... acoustic to start, full band for the ending only.

one would think that if they didn't over produce this track in the studio it would have been the smash hit the band thought it was gonna be. it really is beautiful when stripped away to it's bare form.

:yes:

I really like this mix, thanks for posting it :up: In a way I guess it's sort of like the live version they do now, except with more full band.

Zootlesque said:
Jick, please come back! :scream: And for God's sake, don't re-register as Jick2. :banghead:

Bonochick said:
discussion of banned members is not allowed, so now that that has been cleared up, let's just carry on.

I'm not gonna say it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom