Stuck in a Moment played simultaneously

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hotpepper

War Child
It was so cool - around 7:45 PST on my favorite Bay Area radio stations 97.3 and 104.5, Stuck in a Moment was playing in both places! My poor husband is subjected to my 24/7 U2 mania, so when the song came on the first radio station and he switched to the other to get relief, it was playing there too. The best thing was the torture my husband was going through! I'll convert him yet!

In NJ, I've had that happen too. Two stations, 94.3, a Jersey Shore station, and 95.5, a NYC station, keep on playing Stuck In A Moment. On top of that, another NYC station, Q-104.3 on Tuesday has what is called "Two For Tuesdays" where two songs in a row from an artist get played. I went from hearing Stuck In A Moment twice to then hearing Pride and With Or Without You all in a row, the first 4 songs after I turned on the radio.

[This message has been edited by ericb (edited 03-07-2002).]

I heard "In A Little While" on the radio this morning. I was shocked. 1st time I heard something other than one of the singles being played...apart from POE around the time of 9/11.

Originally posted by hotpepper:
It was so cool - around 7:45 PST on my favorite Bay Area radio stations 97.3 and 104.5, Stuck in a Moment was playing in both places! My poor husband is subjected to my 24/7 U2 mania, so when the song came on the first radio station and he switched to the other to get relief, it was playing there too. The best thing was the torture my husband was going through! I'll convert him yet!

I live in the Bay Area as well. I tuned into 97.7 KFOG the other day and they were playing Achtung Baby in it's ENTIRETY! Apparently, when they heard this, people started phoning in asking if Bono had died or something. lol! KFOG plays alot of U2's live shows too. They rock!

---------------------------------

----------
band.gif

Edge finally loses it

I don't know what it is about hearing U2 on the radio. It's been said before but I guess it's the element of suprise that gets me. On Saturday KFOG played most or all of a Who album on Saturday. I love that!

LOL, your "poor" husband, he probably thought it was an intervention.
biggrin.gif

I seldom listen to the radio but when I do I seem to run into U2 everytime, and I get so excited.
smile.gif

I think it's the realization that other people are getting the same hype at the same time than me.
smile.gif

Originally posted by hotpepper:
I don't know what it is about hearing U2 on the radio. It's been said before but I guess it's the element of suprise that gets me. On Saturday KFOG played most or all of a Who album on Saturday. I love that!

Back
Top Bottom