Stuck in a Moment played simultaneously - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-06-2002, 11:07 PM   #1
War Child

Local Time: 03:46 AM
Stuck in a Moment played simultaneously

It was so cool - around 7:45 PST on my favorite Bay Area radio stations 97.3 and 104.5, Stuck in a Moment was playing in both places! My poor husband is subjected to my 24/7 U2 mania, so when the song came on the first radio station and he switched to the other to get relief, it was playing there too. The best thing was the torture my husband was going through! I'll convert him yet!

Old 03-06-2002, 11:12 PM   #2
Forum Moderator
The Goal Is Soul

Local Time: 02:46 AM
Way to go hotpepper in your quest to convert your husband. By the way, I live in Northern California as well. Nice to meet you!

Chris

Old 03-07-2002, 03:13 PM   #3
The Fly

Local Time: 10:46 AM
In NJ, I've had that happen too. Two stations, 94.3, a Jersey Shore station, and 95.5, a NYC station, keep on playing Stuck In A Moment. On top of that, another NYC station, Q-104.3 on Tuesday has what is called "Two For Tuesdays" where two songs in a row from an artist get played. I went from hearing Stuck In A Moment twice to then hearing Pride and With Or Without You all in a row, the first 4 songs after I turned on the radio.

[This message has been edited by ericb (edited 03-07-2002).]
Old 03-07-2002, 03:30 PM   #4
Acrobat

Local Time: 05:46 AM
I heard "In A Little While" on the radio this morning. I was shocked. 1st time I heard something other than one of the singles being played...apart from POE around the time of 9/11.
Old 03-07-2002, 03:51 PM   #5
Acrobat

Quote:
Originally posted by hotpepper:
It was so cool - around 7:45 PST on my favorite Bay Area radio stations 97.3 and 104.5, Stuck in a Moment was playing in both places! My poor husband is subjected to my 24/7 U2 mania, so when the song came on the first radio station and he switched to the other to get relief, it was playing there too. The best thing was the torture my husband was going through! I'll convert him yet!
I live in the Bay Area as well. I tuned into 97.7 KFOG the other day and they were playing Achtung Baby in it's ENTIRETY! Apparently, when they heard this, people started phoning in asking if Bono had died or something. lol! KFOG plays alot of U2's live shows too. They rock!

---------------------------------

----------

Edge finally loses it

Old 03-07-2002, 05:43 PM   #6
War Child

Local Time: 03:46 AM
I don't know what it is about hearing U2 on the radio. It's been said before but I guess it's the element of suprise that gets me. On Saturday KFOG played most or all of a Who album on Saturday. I love that!
Old 03-07-2002, 06:16 PM   #7
Den Mother

Location: Well my heart is where it's always been, my head is somewhere in between.
LOL, your "poor" husband, he probably thought it was an intervention.
I seldom listen to the radio but when I do I seem to run into U2 everytime, and I get so excited.
I think it's the realization that other people are getting the same hype at the same time than me.

Quote:
Originally posted by hotpepper:
I don't know what it is about hearing U2 on the radio. It's been said before but I guess it's the element of suprise that gets me. On Saturday KFOG played most or all of a Who album on Saturday. I love that!