Stop it!!!! Now!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bela

Babyface
Will you people stop fighting about all this for the love of GOD....Bubba..wth is your problem??? How can you make people choose sides??? It's just all wrong!!!! This is the time we all have to unify please. Time to lend eachother a hand, pray for the people who we've lost and people that are hurt. Fighting with eachother or making eachother pick sides won't help any of this

Look we all just need peace ok? Peace on earth yeah...Bubba i'm sorry if I offended you but I don't think it's right what you posted.

I love you all, I really do. So all I offer everybody here is peace and love. Yeah you all might say "what a crock" or whatever but honestly guys, just chill.

people who think that "peace on earth" means giving terrorists and their supporters a free pass, then you really have no concept of the peace and freedom -- and you will inevitably live the rest of your lives in fear of those who are hostile, or you will simply allow yourselves fewer and fewer freedoms, not me, I'm not giving up my freedom that easy

----------
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
-T.S. Eliot, "The Waste Land"

Look Wanderer, I'm not saying that we should give up our freedom..I'm talking about not fighting HERE in the forum right now about all this mess. I"m sayin that we should unite and not fight.

The point is : do not let the World war begin
To find a real enemy , but not by calling all the muslims , arabs with bad names for christ sakes ,
The other TERRIBLE point is : WE DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS THE MAIN ENEMY , YET

Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
The point is : do not let the World war begin
To find a real enemy , but not by calling all the muslims , arabs with bad names for christ sakes ,
The other TERRIBLE point is : WE DON'T KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS THE MAIN ENEMY , YET

We know.

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
people who think that "peace on earth" means giving terrorists and their supporters a free pass, then you really have no concept of the peace and freedom -- and you will inevitably live the rest of your lives in fear of those who are hostile, or you will simply allow yourselves fewer and fewer freedoms, not me, I'm not giving up my freedom that easy.

Regardless, you're not going to regain your freedom on this forum. We don't need to bicker, where our fighting will do nothing to influence what the U.S. does next.

Melon

------------------
How long must we sing this song?!

Good thread, Bela!
frown.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I agree. Now is not the time to be fighting!

bash.gif

Isnt there enough negative shit going on right now without us arguing about it.

frown.gif

------------------
Religious Nuts, Political Fanatics In The Stew
Happily Not Like Me And You
That's where I lost you....

Sicy's Website

Originally posted by u2bela:
Will you people stop fighting about all this for the love of GOD....Bubba..wth is your problem??? How can you make people choose sides??? It's just all wrong!!!!

hmmmm...i think someone should take some of their own medicine.

This is a normal reaction to a trajady of this sort. Relax. People go through anger after something of the magnatude. This is normal and will pass.

This Wtc tragady is filling this board to much and i think it should be tackin down a notch.

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Back
Top Bottom