Stop Bitching......!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

menelaos

War Child
Hellas, and God knows where else you 've got your
What's wrong with you people these days..?
Everyone is bitching...
Some don't like the dvd, some don't like the sound, some don't like Hamish and want to direct the next dvds itself, some want to take the jobs at the u2.com and I don't know what else...

I just can't stand it anymore....:mad:

you forgot the setlist bitching and the bitching about people that are bitching, and the people that bitch about people bitching thus creating a large circle of pms-like bitching.

why cant we all just bitch about creed and bitch together? :hug:

StlElevation said:
you forgot the setlist bitching and the bitching about people that are bitching, and the people that bitch about people bitching thus creating a large circle of pms-like bitching.

Last but not least -

Album bitching, tour bitching, stage setup bitching, Bono's voice bitching, ticket sales bitching, pre-sale bitching, selection of toured places bitching, non-announcement of leg 4 dates bitching...

Last edited:
menelaos said:
What's wrong with you people these days..?
Everyone is bitching...
Some don't like the dvd, some don't like the sound, some don't like Hamish and want to direct the next dvds itself, some want to take the jobs at the u2.com and I don't know what else...

I just can't stand it anymore....:mad:

are you mental? did you actually just start a thread to bitch about... bitching!!?!? i love bitching by the way.

while im here...
1) u2 sucks on cd
2) u2 is good on dvd but get screwed by bad sound and film editing
3) i fucking hate dr. pepper

But if we all got along I think Bono would go insane with having nothing to talk on and on and on and on and on about! :wink:

Aardvark747 said:

I doubt that, Africa will always be there.

Well I meant everyone in the world. Cuz then we'd wanna share our wealth with Africa, and uh no one would be hungry cuz we'd all like each other and um.... oh forget it. It made sense to me! :wink:

this argument gets funnier as the bitching intensifies

HelloAngel said:
Oh man - this is such a new evolution in thread discussion! Bitching about bitching! I love it! :happy:

People wanting to read something other than complaints in majority of threads on a fan site?

:faint: What a novel idea.

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
this thread sucks.

coldplay so already did this thread.

Coldplay wants to be THE NEXT bitching thread. They think they're that good.

StlElevation said:

why cant we all just bitch about creed and bitch together? :hug:

:lol:

:lock:

:wink:

I love bitching if it's done with a sense of humour. :yes:

...however the people who don't like Dr. Pepper.... :madspit:

jeffschmid said:
are you in the church or something? someone made some comment about the church to you...

Me?

I'm Interference's resident Church freak. :D

They are my favourite band and I handle all sales of SK's artwork (he's recently taken up painting) for him. :)

oh, the church kick ass. they are definetly much better than u2 on recordings, never seen them live though, im only 20.

jeffschmid said:
oh, the church kick ass. they are definetly much better than u2 on recordings, never seen them live though, im only 20.

ooooh! looks as if you'll be 21 just in time....right now tentative plans call for them to release a new album (titled Uninvited, Like The Clouds ) in Feb/March and then tour in late March/April. :)

And they did just release a new cd early this month that is only available from their website (titled Back With Two Beasts ). I'm enjoying it a lot. Plus it makes waiting until ULTC comes out a whole lot easier. :yes:

( :shifty: see...I told you I was a Church freak... :reject: :rolleyes: )

First, U2 release a 5th (promo) single here in NA. I'm like "wha' the fa???" How dare they drag this album on! Then this week, they go and release a DVD of a Vertigo concert with the crappiest director of all time and geesh! Bono can't sing like he did in the 80's anymore, getting me all depressed. Now U2.com want more money (or less, its still more, I'm getting confused now) and want me to have a free (nothing is free) cheap cd/cd-rom full of more empty space then actual songs. And now tonight, U2 go on TV all over the place and play a song with the Edge singing like a baby all over it. What is this? U2 just dumped so much crap on us this past few days. Why the hell can't they spread it out a bit. Even better, why don't they just don't bother us with this anymore.

...excuse me, I must go now. The wife is yelling at me and the diaper on our youngest has not been changed since 8am (about the time I logged in here, 12 hours ago). I must come back soon, since I have no control in the "real" world.

all this bitchin' is hard work! :wink:

everyone...everyone...EVERYONE!

Bono should grow back his mullet and dress like a circa-1970s undercover cop trying to look hip

yes, you heard me

Back
Top Bottom