Stipe and Mario Batali Visit Vertigo in Toronto

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man... REM, Mario Batali, and Toronto all in one thread!!! This is like a nexus of lameness!!!!

3baa8-3.gif

I'm listening to music so can't view the video. Is that the one where Stipe says he loves Beautiful Day and wishes he had written it? I love that video!

Anything to do with U2 and REM in the same video = :love:

OrARoundabout said:
Mike seems like such a nice guy

You'd think so but I've heard from quite a few folks that he's somewhat of a douche...Mike Mills and Peter Buck are apparently both pretty cool though.

I really love REM...

Michael and Bono have been really good friends for years. In fact, Mike spends a lot of time with the B and his family. I really LOVE this video, just the enthusiasm by another artist.

CTU2fan said:
You'd think so but I've heard from quite a few folks that he's somewhat of a douche...Mike Mills and Peter Buck are apparently both pretty cool though.

From what I've heard, Peter Buck is kind of a dick. Or can be. I can't say for sure myself, as I've never had the pleasure, but that's what I've heard. :shrug:

CTU2fan said:

I really love REM...

:(

Oh

Well, alot of people say Bono is a bit of a douche...LIKE F*KING JOHN MAYER GOSH!

:lol: :lol:
LOLOLO
(Anybody read that on Perez Hilton?)

Back
Top Bottom