Still working on the album...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2hgfspt.jpg

Adam has completed his transformation into an actual cockatoo.

Awesome!

Very attractive girls, the one on the right has raided her dad's 80s wardrobe, no bad thing.
Adam looks cool(of course) too.

This Amanda Brunker person claims to have an interview with Bono that will air on the radio this Sunday and says it has exclusive info about the next U2 album.

https://twitter.com/AmandaJBrunker

I've never heard of her before, I just saw this in the PLEBA news thread. And I'm not getting my hopes up about any new album news.

This Amanda Brunker person claims to have an interview with Bono that will air on the radio this Sunday and says it has exclusive info about the next U2 album.

https://twitter.com/AmandaJBrunker

I've never heard of her before, I just saw this in the PLEBA news thread. And I'm not getting my hopes up about any new album news.

This will probably just be a bunch of dumb quotes like "punk rock from venus", "edge on fire", "747 on your lawn", etc. The absolute BEST case scenario is a rough timetable of what they're working with. Maybe another song title, something like "the Red Hills of Sierra Leone".

Good find! One of her tweets even says "I got some great gossip for you - wanna know the name of the next U2 album???"

I do agree with acrobat, i think any information bono gives out is most likely gonna be hyperbole, but still... it's better than nothing :hyper:

yeah, it's something, and at least they're talking about the album.

it'll come out 10 or 11 months from now. that's about it.

I have no idea who she is (and I don't really care) but judging by her tweets she sure knows a thing or two about self-promotion. I'm sure her and B-man got on like a house on fire:wink:

I do agree with acrobat, i think any information bono gives out is most likely gonna be hyperbole, but still... it's better than nothing :hyper:

It's a lot better than "the stuff is just okay" or "well, it's not as good as any of our previous albums, but we'll still put it out." :D

Well, there's a photo to show that Amanda Brunker isn't completely full of hot air. This may reveal something interesting. But I'm attempting to remain as cynical as possible.

Interference photo of the year? Bono looks high.
oyvey.jpg

Bono realised the publicity Adam's hair caused on Interference and he's trying to take the attention back.

Well, there's a photo to show that Amanda Brunker isn't completely full of hot air. This may reveal something interesting. But I'm attempting to remain as cynical as possible.

Interference photo of the year? Bono looks high.
oyvey.jpg
Looks like Bono shaved for the first time in about ten years.

I would wager a 20 that the interview will consist of the following:

Mostly talk about Africa and politics
How sessions for the next album are going brilliantly
No concrete information of ANY kind about the album

After hearing this interview people will get the impression that the album is not anywhere near finished due to a few vague comments about "seeing where the music takes us". As for that remark about the album title, it will be something said by Bono in jest.

Sorry to be pessimistic but hey, we've all seen this before, yes? However, i actually hope I'm wrong.

She writes the gossip column in Ireland's biggest selling Sunday tabloid and has done so for years. So if she has an exclusive interview with Bono, and the photo's seem to back this up then there may well be something interesting revealed!!

If so it's nice that they're giving the exclusive to an Irish media outlet for a change.

I would wager a 20 that the interview will consist of the following:

Mostly talk about Africa and politics
How sessions for the next album are going brilliantly
No concrete information of ANY kind about the album

After hearing this interview people will get the impression that the album is not anywhere near finished due to a few vague comments about "seeing where the music takes us". As for that remark about the album title, it will be something said by Bono in jest.

Sorry to be pessimistic but hey, we've all seen this before, yes? However, i actually hope I'm wrong.

Good call! This is exactly what I think..,right down to any album title reference being a joke!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom