Sticking with the trend: PROPAGANDA APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Like O2

She wore graaaapes
Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
soapbox.gif

This is your best smilie yet, Sicy! I love it. I'll also love Propaganda if I actually get my Austin GA's.

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by mikal:
I'm sorry Sicy! After getting my tickets, I am just too excited for my own good! I can't stop twitching!

Good for you Mikal!
I can't wait for my tickets, I know they will probably not get here till a couple of weeks, but it's well worth the $20, and the magazine isn't bad reading either.

I love propaganda and all, but they didn't come through for me this time. They just sent me an email saying that they have run out of GA's for the entire tour, so either they can give me a full refund of I can "upgrade" to $130 seats by paying $85 more for each ticket. SUCKS to be me . . .

I was going for Chicago GA's by the way (first night). 2nd night was my 2nd choice.

"Clip"

Dear Propaganda Member:

Due to the popularity of the floor-General Admission area, we are not able to accommodate all the ticket orders for this price range.
You have two options:
1. A refund (we will return your original form of payment)

2. An Upgrade

a.) You need a certified check or money order for $85 per ticket, made out to:
b.) You must e-mail your reply by Thursday, October 4th @ 6PM Eastern Standard Time. You must state that Chicago is your city of choice.

c.) Your payment must be postmarked by Thurs Oct 4th.

We are sold out of all General Admission tickets for all cities and dates on this tour.

Best Regards,
Propaganda
"end of clip"

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! This was my last hope!

Originally posted by Louis:
We are sold out of all General Admission tickets for all cities and dates on this tour.

W O W !! Crazy.

------------------
"I'm staring at the sun, not the only one who's happy to go blind..."

Prop can kiss my ass! They send me the damn form LATE!
icon15.gif

Thank goodness for PHONE ordering!!
smile.gif
YAY!

------------------
"Were one but we're not the same... some us like the POP LOOK!" - ME!

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Wow, I wonder if that means a lot of us won't be getting GAs either...
Whoops, this was supposed to be a Prop appreciation thread wasn't it?
Well, I'll be appreciatin' when I get my tix, heheh.
wink.gif

------------------
"All right I'll eat your- eat your shorts?!!"

Ohhhh...no more Chicago GA's? Just to add to my week.
frown.gif

It's sad that a mega band like U2 has to resort to arenas to cuddle up to critics who look favorably on sold out shows--even if the venue holds less people.

Oh...here I go sounding like melon again.
frown.gif

*listening to Duran Duran's "Ordinary World"

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

This news sucks!!

I send my prop form on the 24th for the Last LA show!! Shit, that means I might not get my GA's!! As luck would have it since I already had to get my other GA via a ticket broker for the 13th show, I got one for the 19th!! So I'm covered, but I wanted to take my 15 and 17 year old sisters to there first concert...GA style!!! I'll just have to wait and see!! Can anybody guess when prop will send tickets for the west coast shows??? Thanks and I hope that all of you get your prop tickets!!!

Damn! I'm sorry to anyone who didn't get tickets through Prop.

I'm sure they did their best though!

------------------
13 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Propaganda was a girl, I would.......

Well, I'm sure you get it!

------------------

I will never doubt Propaganda's magic powers again!

Ok, I'm sorry but there are too many appreciation threads. They are starting to give me a headache. No offense my dear mikal.

smile.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
Ok, I'm sorry but there are too many appreciation threads. They are starting to give me a headache. No offense my dear mikal.

smile.gif

I'm sorry Sicy! After getting my tickets, I am just too excited for my own good! I can't stop twitching!

------------------
13 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh. I understand. My tickets better be in my mailbox very soon or I will wreck havoc on Propaganda.

LOL.

soapbox.gif

------------------
I Hear Voices, Ridiculous Voices

Back
Top Bottom