Staring at the sun live, FULL BAND????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I know that during the first 15 shows of Popmart, Staring at the sun was played in a full band version. I know this because I was at the Columbus show and heard it. But I'm never able to find this version, because all anyone has is the acoustic live version. I remember thinking the song was good at the concert, but that was 6 years ago and I was 15.

Anybody know where I can get a version of this?

hey acrobat, i was at that show also. it was my first of six u2 shows. amazing show. i also have been looking for this version of the song also. i have downloaded part of the concert so far. i am waiting for the person to get back online so i can get the rest of it.
i have a video bootleg of the washington dc show and they play it full band. i love larrys drumming in the begining of it.

Whoa! You're getting the Popmart Columbus show???

You've gotta hook me up with a copy somehow. I'll pay if that's what it takes. That was my first concert ever, not just U2. I remember so little about that night, but I remember it was great. Let me know if you can help me. Thanks.

I have a soundboard version of Staring at the sun full band, from Las Vegas, they actually first totally fucked up the song and then they do it again just fine, if you want it we could see how I could send it to you

Back
Top Bottom