Springboard Clip Leaked#@!#$

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GARY#2

The Fly
I can't reveal my source for this file clip, and I don't know how long Island/Universal will allow it to stay uploaded, so grab it while you can. I am still waiting for its authenticity to be confirmed, but it sounds like a raw mic cut of The Edge's guitar isolated from one of the band's recording sessions in Morocco. Let's hope it's one of those springboard clips that Lanois described in a recent Billboard article!@!

*no links...oh, wait, it's not like it's real anyway* -Bonochick

(insert "you send it" as one word to replace "y_s_i")

Anticipation!!@

Last edited by a moderator:
Axver said:

It's an unfunny April Fool's joke.

But why would U2 do that? I don't like where this line of thinking is going.

Is this the best you guys can come up with for April Fool's Day? I am patiently waiting for another Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein thread.

last unicorn said:
Is this the best you guys can come up with for April Fool's Day? I am patiently waiting for another Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein thread.

:lol:

"patiently" :up:

PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE OREO COOKIE PIE

1 Keebler ready-made Oreo pie crust
1 (4oz) box instant French vanilla pudding mix
1 cup cold milk
3-4 tablespoons creamy peanut butter (or more if you like)
1 jar chocolate fudge sauce (Smuckers or Dove)
1 regular container Cool Whip (thawed)

Have pie crust ready. Carefully spread/frost the bottom and sides of pie crust with fudge sauce (if really thick microwave for a few seconds). You won't need to use the whole jar.
In a bowl, blend instant pudding and 1 cup milk using a whisk.

Using an electric mixer, add the peanut butter (mixture will be thick). Spoon onto the fudge layered pie crust.

Top with Cool Whip. Garnish with any Oreo crumbs from the pie crust.

Refrigerate.

This is so quick and easy but everyone thinks it takes a long time because of the taste. Doesn't last long at events.

ENJOY!

elevated_u2_fan said:
I dunno...

It wasn't on the level of Liechtenstein or anything but he went to the trouble of setting up links that's gotta count for something...

Yeah, but that's been done before, except usually the links are some Coldplay b-side or something that at least sounded Edge like...

Glad to see the nature of this thread has improved...a little too much pissy on the first page for my liking. It was a joke ferchrissakes.

If there really was a leaked clip, we wouldn't allow links to be posted here anyway. This thread is a tease and would be a rule breaker if it were true, so I'm just closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom