Speculation about New Album Release Schedule

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Magee from @U2 ???

Hey, Can Anyone tell me where Matt got his info about BIG U2 NEWS being released. I know Matt would never lie about such things as he runs a great site over at @U2.com. Just seems odd that he would come out and make a statement like that and than be wrong...Just curious...and very impatient!!!!:doh:

It seemed fairly straightforward. Matt just said U2 are apparently putting off the news for another day or two. Or, maybe they were never planning to release the info yesterday, and Matt's contacts were just a bit off. I know it's terrifically frustrating, but it's not that mysterious really. :shrug:

It seemed fairly straightforward. Matt just said U2 are apparently putting off the news for another day or two. Or, maybe they were never planning to release the info yesterday, and Matt's contacts were just a bit off. I know it's terrifically frustrating, but it's not that mysterious really. :shrug:

Everybody makes mistakes, you can't always be on target. :)

I read where Matt said the big news would be coming in 24hrs. Where did he say it was delayed by a day or two?

Exactly. There's no reason to be frustrated with Matt becasue the U2 camp hasn't come out with the info fast enough for us. I'm sure he posted his "heads up" all in good faith, and it will probably come fairly soon anyways.

Indeed, maybe it was necessary for him to give us a heads up so that we would be aware that in a few days some big news will arrive, so now we're alert and ready.

I never said I was frustrated with Matt, in fact I complimented him and the his site @U2. My question was simple...does anyone know where Matt gets his info/sources?

I never said I was frustrated with Matt, in fact I complimented him and the his site @U2. My question was simple...does anyone know where Matt gets his info/sources?

Wouldn't it make more sense to ask on @u2? Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom