Sophie's Choice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm half Irish (by descent), and I got my wit and humor (some would say cornball humor) completely from my Irish-American father. Indeed, Irish writers are some of the best/wittiest writers the world has ever produced.

I am still in shock about this whole thing. I think I need a beer.

Ill take that beer and raise you a vodka :wink: and now you mentioned that it is fiction I think that I would be able to will the gun from the hand of the Nazi and turn him into an enchanted candy bar.

Last edited:
Axver said:

Seriously, if I were you, I'd probably be as red as a tomato right now, and I'd probably turn into a paranoid lurker.

That was me right after The Edge posted his first message in the thread. I think all the fans in this forum could imagine exactly what I felt like at that very moment.

I doubt anyone else has spoken to Edge under circumstances quite like these.

Understatement of the year!

Just think, when you meet Edge in person, you can remind him of this thread and look back and laugh! Or maybe you won't want to do that. I'll do it for you! :wink:

If you did, then MY killing choice would be an easy one. :wink:

-Miggy

Last edited:
Miggy D said:

I am still in shock about this whole thing.

You're in shock? Look what happened to me:

That had to help give you a chuckle! :wink:

It did. It definitely did. That is the cutest little monkey-like thing I've seen today.

It's kinda funny actually - The Edge set off an atomic bomb in my own thread...and quickly dismantled it in about 4 minutes!

How appropriate. :)

Last edited:
When I got the notif and saw who had commented and in what thread, I gotta admit, my reaction was "...oh no."

But that? Was all class.

Renne said:
When I got the notif and saw who had commented and in what thread, I gotta admit, my reaction was "...oh no."

My thoughts were more along the lines of "Oh shit! *stifledlaughterIRONY!shock*"

But yes, all class indeed, and quite funny for the rest of us! Miggy, don't worry, we won't let you live this one down. :wink:

Axver said:

My thoughts were more along the lines of "Oh shit! *stifledlaughterIRONY!shock*"

But yes, all class indeed, and quite funny for the rest of us! Miggy, don't worry, we won't let you live this one down. :wink:

From now until forever I'll be known as the guy who thought it would be a good choice to kill Larry. :wave:

Miggy D said:

From now until forever I'll be known as the guy who thought it would be a good choice to kill Larry. :wave:

Got to change the signature now, eh?

Miggy D said:
I'm going to incorporate this incident into my signature. You can be sure about that!

I think this incident will also find itself part of Interference folklore. My poor face is now sore from laughter.

As you can now see - I changed my signature! For those of you who just read this thread...yeah I didn't have this signature at the beginning of this thread. All of my signatures got changed afterwards, however!

:lmao: Oh, now I'm laughing all over again! Wonderful signature and a fitting tribute!

brownda7 said:
Pity Edge didn't see your little subliminal message their about touring axver:wink:

Well, it's subliminal, so hopefully it's working its way deep into his mind, and in the middle of the opening show of the next tour, he blurts out "Oh shit, we should be playing in Australia!"

ahh it's a great mornin to wake up an see Edge has "taken the piss out of someone"
:edge: :macdevil: :lmao:

Axver said:
Well, it's subliminal, so hopefully it's working its way deep into his mind, and in the middle of the opening show of the next tour, he blurts out "Oh shit, we should be playing in Australia!"

No, no, no, it has to happen BEFORE the tour starts!

Renne said:

No, no, no, it has to happen BEFORE the tour starts!

I think it would be even funnier during the first show ...

The band are roaring through Vertigo.

Bono: Hello, hello!
Edge: Hola!
Bono: I'm at a place called Vertigo!
Edge: Oh shit, we should be playing in Australia!
Larry drops a drumstick. Adam's poshness is compromised for a second. Bono turns around and stares.
Edge: This concert's over. Forget the tour plans. We're playing the 'Gabba in Brisbane tomorrow night! See you all there!

Yep, I think I could enjoy that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom