Songs that Bono would have trouble singing these days?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When Bono sang SYCMIOYO and Miss Sarajevo, the opra parts, he litterly gave me chills, and on the Slane DVD, the segway of All I want is You into Where the Streets Have No Name is breathtaking. But that just my opinion :wink:

JCOSTER said:
When Bono sang SYCMIOYO and Miss Sarajevo, the opra parts, he litterly gave me chills, and on the Slane DVD, the segway of All I want is You into Where the Streets Have No Name is breathtaking. But that just my opinion :wink:

That made me love U2! I got 100% U2 right there!!!! w00t! Best filmed U2 moment ever almost!

JCOSTER said:

that is a spine-tingling moment! excellent vocals! :love:

I don't understand how some think that he'd have a problem with The Unforgettable Fire. Pretty straight-forward song. Now, if he tried the album version of A Sort of Homecoming, i can see parts of that giving him trouble (the shouting parts).

Also, i haven't been satisfied by any of Bono's BADs since the mid-'80s (sorry, that's just me). And I haven't been satisfied by his With Or Without Yous in '00s.

But, man, he's kicked ass lately on Gloria and Electric Co., so i'm not complaining too much.

Back
Top Bottom