Songs of Innocence Promo Tour - Discussion Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, the Miracle is really shaping up live. Anyone else get a little Zoo TV nolstagia with the background and some of Bono's moves?

Definitely! :up:

Yes yes. Can't believe it's the first time. Probably just two songs, maaaybe three. If two likely just Miracle/EBW again, but it would be great if they recognise that this is a very different audience and different opportunity and do something different. Where is Lykke Li at the moment?

I wouldn't be surprised if they get three songs on Jools.

I wondered if there could be an appearance on The Jonathan Ross show next weekend on ITV, but nothing was announced at the end of the programme on Saturday.

I thought they might have been on there but his new series only started last saturday and u2 seem to still be in bed with the BBC

U2= BBC

The full band are on zane lowes show tonight. Just heard him on the radio advertising it.

Are the tuesday and friday shows two seperate shows?or is the friday show just a repeat?

You would assume that they'll do full band for Jools Holland...

They'd have to, right? Right?

Let's think of the positives,

1) if there is a massive country wide power outage, we still get to hear them play :)

2) if hippies take over the studio and threaten to kill people unless music is played that would be suitable for a campfire...U2 can step up and save lives!

There is also....no, those were the only positives to them playing acoustic.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bono:

Interplanetary delivery. The next big thing: We want to bring our songs to Mars.
mm_lrg.jpg

I detest Zane. I haven't listened to this one yet, but I'm standing by my hunch that the band secretly do too.

He's a 10/10 dick. U2 keep going back to him, he's obviously on their Favoured list. This Drive thing is very very cool, but by god listen to the way he talks about it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom