Songs of Innocence Promo Tour - Discussion Thread #2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thats just pissed all over the acoustic sessions. Great performance of miracle

Great interview, really funny and an acoustic version of song for someone done at the end.

I know he's had years of experience but how the heck can Bono just break into that voice of his right there on a couch on a dime. Magic.

I know he's had years of experience but how the heck can Bono just break into that voice of his right there on a couch on a dime. Magic.

I thought that aswell,he is just talking normally with his crackle voice. Then bang! He breaks out that incredible vocal.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

watching now, The Miracle sounds so fucking good - seriously cannot wait for them to just get out and play some proper gigs!!

Bono just described "California" as a sunny song about death. (Miami interview)

Judging by the feedback on twitter and fb, the acoustic Song For Someone generated much more positive buzz than the electric Miracle. So i guess this ''acoustic predilection'' is a welcomed twist to casual fans.

Judging by the feedback on twitter and fb, the acoustic Song For Someone generated much more positive buzz than the electric Miracle. So i guess this ''acoustic predilection'' is a welcomed twist to casual fans.
Interesting.

Wow just seen the miracle from graham norton, I cannot wait to see what they do on jools holland because that was amazing

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom