Songs Of Experience XII : RIP U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What do you expect this Friday at the IHeartRadio festival?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol saw the tweet in the other thread about the people bitching about SOI being on their phone two years later! I mean like come on people are still so pissed off about it? Ffs! First world problems I tell you lol!

Bono said Trump "is the worst idea to ever happen to America" on a just-aired interview with Charlie Rose and, as always, his political views rankled a good number of people. Searching Bono on Twitter is good fun right now.

Bono said Trump "is the worst idea to ever happen to America" on a just-aired interview with Charlie Rose and, as always, his political views rankled a good number of people. Searching Bono on Twitter is good fun right now.

Glad he is back and always willing to stick his chin out there regardless of how unpopular the opinion could be!!!

Hilarious tweets. If his aim was to get in the public's face, he succeeded. Now back this up with some new music!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Love that Bono is taking it to Trump –dude deserves it from everyone.

So, what music stuff was discussed in the interview? Apparently Bono was going to talk about 40 years of U2

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

So, what music stuff was discussed in the interview? Apparently Bono was going to talk about 40 years of U2

Sent from my SM-G930F using U2 Interference mobile app

Probably just saying being in a "punk rock band" is like a street gang or priesthood, and the only way out is in a body bag.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bono said Trump "is the worst idea to ever happen to America" on a just-aired interview with Charlie Rose
HjhglzC.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom