Songs of experience - will this be the thread that we see new music?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the only exciting thing that came out of that WWDC keynote is that I can now type in two languages without having to change keyboards. :lol:

well, it was almost exciting for a bit in this thread...oh well. :crack:

We went from arousal to limpness. Without a climax in between.

Bono is not like that. He walks tightropes. He feels the vertigo of the moment.

Bono is ashamed of us.

I'd be curious to know where the rumor came from. I mean, I don't think U2 Valencia made it up. So their source did. Wonder who that was.

Well Trump definitely attracts your attention, kinda like a car crash...:doh:

Here's to SOE...to be born another day!

Lol true! That was my fault! Noting on tv and was on my computer so he was in the background! Sadly for the USA and the world, he says such crazy things it's ALMOST entertaining when you are bored out of your mind on a rainy day off. Lol anyway I switched to the discovery Chanel so no more trump haha

Oh Interference...

I wake up and see 300 new messages in the thread - the day Adam played the clip it was about 45. 300 posts of NOTHING

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I'd be curious to know where the rumor came from. I mean, I don't think U2 Valencia made it up.

There's the possibility that at some point U2 had approached Apple about debuting a new track, Apple thought about it and said thanks but no thanks. Someone got wind of the first part, and generated the rumor. On the other hand, there's also the possibility the whole thing came out of someone's ass.

There's the possibility that at some point U2 had approached Apple about debuting a new track, Apple thought about it and said thanks but no thanks. Someone got wind of the first part, and generated the rumor. On the other hand, there's also the possibility the whole thing came out of someone's ass.

The orginal rumour had nothing to do with apple,it was gonna debut on an american radio channel. Im pretty sure the orginal rumour had no apple tie in

Correct. Rumor was that a new song was coming out today, and that it would be played on one of the big US radio stations.

People realized there was an Apple event today, and then the chatter grew from that.

The original rumor did not have an Apple tie-in. However, U2Valencia speculated after sharing the rumor that because June 13th was the same day as the WWDC, there could be some sort of tie-in. Thankfully that didn't happen.

Last edited:
:lmao:

So wait... HIS... Rollins actually did this with some earlier U2 single?

And then I supposed ripped it into pieces?

He basically trolled everyone on his old radio show in late 2004 when Bomb was about to drop. He never played the single.

I'd be curious to know where the rumor came from. I mean, I don't think U2 Valencia made it up. So their source did. Wonder who that was.

Well, for all we know U2 had plans to release a single today and then in a fit of second-guessitis decided to tinker some more instead.
Or not. Who knows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, for all we know U2 had plans to release a single today and then in a fit of second-guessitis decided to tinker some more instead.
Or not. Who knows

Or there was no plan to release anything today or given the events in Orlando this weekend maybe u2 thought it would be best and respectful not to release anything. Truth is no one but u2 and their people know the exact answer.

He basically trolled everyone on his old radio show in late 2004 when Bomb was about to drop. He never played the single.

Yea they played promos on this station all day long about how they were going to play Vertigo that night at like 7pm... all of U2 fandom were tuned in, and when the time came it was noted U2 hater Henry Rollins - no single, no nothing.

Lol at people emailing Rollins. What on earth did they think would happen other than Rollins laughing at them all?

Lol at people emailing Rollins. What on earth did they think would happen other than Rollins laughing at them all?

At least I mailed him donuts laced with arsenic.

At least I mailed him donuts laced with arsenic.

I was surprised how many people got so violent so quickly - there were people genuinely talking about killing him. I think they guy is an absolute tool, but that wasn't cool

I was surprised how many people got so violent so quickly - there were people genuinely talking about killing him. I think they guy is an absolute tool, but that wasn't cool

The U2 police used to be a strong force.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom