Songs of Experience Episode VII: The Dreamforce Awakens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2valencia just tweeted the they'll soon release all the details about U2s visit to the city

I know u2valencia have become kind of a joke after the false tightrope rumour, not really having anything of substance recently etc...

... But they did get a guy into the studio to hear an early version of SoI. If they took these recent photos because of the same sort of connection, then we could indeed get some interesting insider info.

I'll have to take your word for it. :wink:

I can tell you that, according to the little Spanish I can understand, I spotted some food-related words in a paragraph. Which makes sense.

Translations are welcome, if juicy details are there.

By the way, Bono looks in good shape, I'd dare to say even better than last year, and it's not just about the colour of the fur on his head.

Our trip to Pearl Jam aside, fun as it may have been, you did nail 3 of the top 4. And the 4th I'd have to say was winning a third state championship with a three in the closing seconds.

And ya know what's nuts?

My wife and I had our first official date at a UF gig.

UF played at our wedding.

No, they weren't at our son's birth...

But, and I don't think I've ever really shared this here... The kid who hit the three to win that New York State championship? His father was at the @U2 party, and is, shall we say, a well known poster around these parts.

Wow. That #4. :love:

I didn't take the time to read the full article, just kind of skipped through it but I didn't see anything particularly interesting with regards to SOE. The guys were there for a wedding.
As for any special connection: I doubt it. I think they just heard U2 was in town (could be a friend working in a hotel or something similar) and went to get some pictures... I wouldn't read too much into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom