Songs Mr. MacPhisto Should Have Done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Oh, the glory of Mr. MacPhisto

MacPhisto has touched our hearts forever( :eyebrow: :coocoo: :lmao: ) , much more deeply, obviously, than his counterpart the Mirrorball Man.

We all know how beautifully he performed songs such as Daddy's Gonna Pay, Love is Blindness, and Lemon, especially, but what other songs should MacPhisto done in his sparkly golden boots?

Streets would have been a great song for MacPhisto to end the show with.

Bullet, anyone?

Party Girl, haha, would have been great. Trust me.

Acrobat, definitely

One Tree Hill, yes!

All I Want is You is my #1 pick (Why wasn't this song a regular on the ZooTV tour?!)

And if MacPhisto ever found his boots again and did an encore performance in the near future, how about

Discotheque! :dance:

Mofo :D

Staring at the Sun, seriously, would rock

Summer Rain!

The Hands that Built America :yes: :laugh: :yikes:

What do you guys think?

Didn't they do Desire some times? I don't know. I haven't seen a video of the shows, so I don't know if it was Macphisto or not, but before the phone call they played it.

macphisto did do desire for the whole of the Zooropa European leg of Zoo TV Tour

i'd like to see him do
Elevation
Beautiful Day
Bad

he'd work well with any song really :)

Macphisto performed this songs in 1993 :

Desire
Ultra Violet
Wowy
Blindness
Can't Help
Daddy's
Lemon
Help
Are You Lonesome Tonight

-------------------------------------

A new choice? mmmm Grace :D :D :D

Vox!!

Hmmm...i'd say Elevation,HMTMKMKM.,and i'd like to see him doing the little dance at the end of Discotheque..boomcha,boomcha,boomcha..Discotheque! :dance:

I read somewhere(can't remember where) Bono wanted to do 11 O'Clock Tick Tock as MacPhisto on the Zooropa tour. Edge couldn't remember the solo though.

salty72 said:
I read somewhere(can't remember where) Bono wanted to do 11 O'Clock Tick Tock as MacPhisto on the Zooropa tour. Edge couldn't remember the solo though.

That's just a bunch of bull. Edge may not have remembered to solo, but that won't stop them from playing the song on tour! There were probably some other reasons for not playing the song, though it would have been great!

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Playboy Mansion. It was probably Macphisto, not Bono, who wrote that song.

Cheers,

J

jick said:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Playboy Mansion.

Probably it hasn't been mentioned because no-one really likes it. I know I don't. Though if you ever need to go to sleep, it's a good song to put on ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom