Song Wars!: Miracle Drug vs. Original of the Speices

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Ok. I'll say it now. I think these two songs will be the best songs on the album. Miracle Drug is just amazing, and OOTS tears me up. But which one is better?

i'm going with Edge here. OoTS!!!

With Arms Wide Open

Seriously, we've not even heard more than the first verse of Original, and we've only heard low quality of MD

No offense. Based on these, though, I'm going with OOTS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, i'm sorry i can't restrain myself but until you even HEAR the song how the hell can you possibly say which is better?!

Shitty quality short clip of Miracle Drug vs. stripped down short clip of Original of the Species. I think I will wait for the album to make a comparison.

Zoomerang96 said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH, i'm sorry i can't restrain myself but until you even HEAR the song how the hell can you possibly say which is better?!

i couldn't agree more.

deathbear, you should see how some people are proclaiming this album the worst ever because of how the album cover looks. it's hilarious!

i got no problems with the cover. the edge looks kind of silly, but whatever, i could care less.

all that matters is what the album sounds like. brilliant logic, eh? :wink:

We haven't even heard the god damned songs yet!!

Jezus, why do these need to happen the very day that a leak happens? At least wait for a decent studio version before you make a judgment call! :angry:

I think I created a monster with the Survivor threads. :reject:

mikal said:

i couldn't agree more.

deathbear, you should see how some people are proclaiming this album the worst ever because of how the album cover looks. it's hilarious!

well I've already decided that the tour is gonna blow because of the new Vertigo Video

:huh:

I'm hip to OOTS. When Bono sings "You are the first one of your kind" he drops his voice to a scratchy sound, almost like Damien Rice. Long live the IRISH!!!!!!

dude, neither of these songs hold a candle to the songs on winter.

clearly, "bulldozer" and "xanax and wine" would be a better matchup. now those songs rock.

I've heard 'Miracle Drug', and it's going to take a lot to beat it. I loved it. I doubt OOTS will come close.

FairyFeller said:
Where did you hear Miracle Drug then?

I won tickets a while back to see them on CD:UK, and it was one of the songs they played

I think I have an audio file of the performance somewhere, if you want it :)

Back
Top Bottom