Song Wars!: All Because of You vs. Electrical Storm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
ok...finally...

the 2 latest songs offically and unofficially released from the U2 camp, but which one is better?

in all the excitement, i choose you, All Because of You!

I think Electrical Storm will be the better song.....obviously, we only have a tiny fragment of a poor quality "All Because of You" but from what I heard, I don't think it can compare with ES. I really love Electrical Storm...it has a great melody that feels like you're floating and it's great to sing along to.

Ahaha, you can't be serious!

At this stage, Electrical Storm.

So, Electrical Storm or a 54 second inaudible clip?

Well, I'm stumped. :|

anitram said:
So, Electrical Storm or a 54 second inaudible clip?

Well, I'm stumped. :|

I don't know why but after reading this I can't stop laughing. Thanks.

Maybe I can make a muffled 53 second clip of ES and we can have fair fight. With breathing in the background and everything.

54 seconds of muffled intelligible bliss...

You might as well ask which is better "Stairway to Heaven" or me banging on trash can lids with sceaming cats.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
54 seconds of muffled intelligible bliss...

You might as well ask which is better "Stairway to Heaven" or me banging on trash can lids with sceaming cats.

Rolf Harris (a national embarrassment to Australia) covered Stairway to Heaven, complete with a washboard and those rattle stick thingies.

I pick you and the screaming cats.

:up:

definately All because of You. The structure of the piece, the way it pulls at you on both a spritual and a physical level is far better than ES. Sonically, I love the rawness of ABOY (!) compared to the muddy sounds of ES and although the vocal on ES is one of Bono's best, the intensity of ABOY especially in the chorus will take me on journeys unimagined erm..yesterday. I thank U2 for creating ABOY and bringing it into my life. Now, where's my tablets...?

yeah i think this is a poor thread. i tried to listen to it lastnight and even w/ the speakers up all the way i couldnt make anything out. so no comment from me on which one is better.

RickFly said:
yeah i think this is a poor thread. i tried to listen to it lastnight and even w/ the speakers up all the way i couldnt make anything out. so no comment from me on which one is better.

Invest in headphones.

cbg.gif

worst... song war... ever

Tizer said:
definately All because of You. The structure of the piece, the way it pulls at you on both a spritual and a physical level is far better than ES. Sonically, I love the rawness of ABOY (!) compared to the muddy sounds of ES and although the vocal on ES is one of Bono's best, the intensity of ABOY especially in the chorus will take me on journeys unimagined erm..yesterday. I thank U2 for creating ABOY and bringing it into my life. Now, where's my tablets...?

:|

Is this thread for real?

All Because Of You is going to be a better song. Electrical Storm is quite boring. It takes too long for the loud guitars to kick in, and it is not quite a sing-a-long song.

Cheers,

J

Back
Top Bottom