Song Most Worthy of getting remixed for the next "Best of"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which song needs the most help (remixed) from POP?

• Disco

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Do you feel Loved

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Mofo

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • If God Will Send His Angels

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Staring At The Sun

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Last Night On Earth

• Gone

• Miami

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Playboy Mansion

• Velvet Dress

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Please

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wake Up Dead Man

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swan269

Rock n' Roll Doggie
We don't even know if this is going to happen but if it does which song would you like to see worked on the most. (Yes I know that some of the songs have been reworked in singles but humour yourself :) )

The Wanderer said:
none of the songs need "help"

they need to remix ATYCLB, or just un-mix it and take out a lot of that bloated synth production

agreed , however why not to re- release oldies like Boy , War , UF , October at first , cause the sound on them is worser then on my bootleg Cleveland Elevation SBD , no texts , no good pictures , colorful booklet :question: :question:

as I said, I don't think the songs need help either but the band thinks that maybe some of them could possibly use a little polish.....geeeeez:ohmy:

Discotheque could use a face lift. I always thought that song was missing something. It's not bad, but it doesn't have that extra touch that would make it a memorable song.

NO MORE REMIXING!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad:

sorry, but it is my opinion that every time they do that they lose so much of the original magic on the first recording.
for example, on pop, they remixed last night on earth and please for they singles, but in my mind the originals blow away the remixes in sheer value of groove, feel, and an abscence of glossiness.
oh yeah, and they remixed IGWSHA also, and it sounded half-assed.

get the mixes right the first time or don't release it.:lemon: :eeklaugh:

I want to see Lady With The Spinning Head redone and released as the song to promote the best of! been listening to it a lot lately and it rocks! just my thoughts at the mo, will probably change tomorrow!

(Optional)

The Wanderer said:
they need to remix ATYCLB, or just un-mix it and take out a lot of that bloated synth production
maybe they could replace the synths by Thom York snorking

now that would truly be a neo-dadaistic ?ber-statement

JOFO said:
sorry, but it is my opinion that every time they do that they lose so much of the original magic on the first recording.
for example, on pop, they remixed last night on earth and please for they singles, but in my mind the originals blow away the remixes in sheer value of groove, feel, and an abscence of glossiness.
oh yeah, and they remixed IGWSHA also, and it sounded half-assed.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

IMO the single version of God Will Send His Angels was much better than the album version especially the last part of the song.

Back
Top Bottom