Sometimes single in Canada?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sniggirb

Refugee
Hey have any Canadians been able to find this single anywhere? I've had zero luck.

I went last week and wasnt able to find it myself...I read it was coming out last week but apparently not.

I haven't seen it anywhere. That's mainly because I live in a shitty old town in Newfoundland and have to drive two hours before I can reach an HMV. :madspit:

Stupid Wal-Mart and their lack of U2 singles.

I just checked umusic.ca again. They cleaned up their new releases page and have listed Sometimes... for a March 22nd release. Another week I guess.

Geez, would it kill the band to do some promotion or official announcements for this?

Axver said:
Geez, would it kill the band to do some promotion or official announcements for this?

I agree. U2.com had all this stuff out about the Sometimes single in Europe and then almost fine print; North America look for ABOY, no mention of b-sides, formats or anything. It is really anoying.

I saw the single for Sometimes at HMV 2 weeks ago bad news is it has the same song as the ABOY single Fast Cars...and thats it.
:|

i believe it was $4.99..or $3.99 something like that... yeah i hope the 22nd brings something better :)

That was an import though...I am waiting for the Canadian single...should be out this week.

This is over a month they have dragged it out!! Whassup with that? Is it really that hard to but out a single? By the time it comes out the song will be dead on the radio.

Lol April 5th?...why does this not surprise me.
I'll check HMV tommorrow anyways just in case a miracle happens:ohmy: ...lol

I was in HMV briefly the other day, didn't see it there.

If anybody finds the single tomorrow do tell. As of Monday afternoon umusic.ca still says its out tomorrow.

Here it is in my hands at last!!!

It is just one cd single.

1. Sometimes You Can't... -radio edit 96 bpm 4:51
2. Ave Maria - jacknife lee mix 3:35
3. Vertigo - Redanka Power mix 7:32

Can someome please explain the deal with the 96 beats per minute thing? As opposed to what exactly is the original version's bpm?

GibsonGirl said:

It really is unfortunate.

I'm from the States and I've grown to love NFLD from listening to Great Big Sea (St. John's)...I would love to visit sometime. It looks so beautiful.

I understand your frustration in living in the middle of nowhere, though...I'm in the same situation.

Back
Top Bottom