Something new on the horizon!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
who? ZOOTVTOURist? he and i only agreed on one thing.....Brett Favre was much better in the 90's.

ah....i also miss the guy who said "mikal big kiss me suck" in one of the leak threads last year.

Thus there's a need for new U2 condoms!

I could see the headlines now. "Tax evader Bono now promotes promiscuity."

Of course, they are not tax evaders and safe sex is just an acknowledgement of reality, but with the flack Bono gets everywhere... people would flip.

Not that I'd mind some 360 condoms, but I think we're going to need a character to come back and sell them. It would have to be the Fly or The MirrorBall man!!

Or better yet MacPhisto!! "I know you like your nights to be exciting, so I brought these!(holds up condoms). Now my time among you is coming to an end, Zoo TV must ascend and take its place among all of the other satellites. But don't despair, I leave behind condoms for each of you!! Just look at them and remember my face, I tired old pop star in platform shoes! Unless you want more of us running around, use protection. Goodbye, world, I hope they give you Coldplay, good night (insert city here) fuck each other's brains out!!!".........Desire or Even Better... starts!

I usually get mine for free at concerts, so U2 would have to keep these people out, haha.

Often times Trojan is handing out condoms at concerts and the girls working for them will often stand there like bumps on a log and then as I walk by, get right in front of me with one in their hands. AWKWARD. I mean, I'd like to say I have a lot of use for those things, but I don't really..

My response is usually: " I would never get any(sadly true) unless you just picked me out, smiled at me and flipped your hair because you like me and not just to pitch your product."

It worked on one of them at Dave Matthews a few years back... that was a good night!

i usually get mine for free at concerts, so u2 would have to keep these people out, haha.

Often times trojan is handing out condoms at concerts and the girls working for them will often stand there like bumps on a log and then as i walk by, get right in front of me with one in their hands. Awkward. I mean, i'd like to say i have a lot of use for those things, but i don't really..

My response is usually: " i would never get any(sadly true) unless you just picked me out, smiled at me and flipped your hair because you like me and not just to pitch your product."

it worked on one of them at dave matthews a few years back... That was a good night!

Um, TMI

I wonder if this all has to do with the new 3D televisions that are hitting the market.

maybe u23d is getting a release..

Could be, but the 3D TV's are still way too expensive for the general public and I would think they would release U23D when it's a little more widespread.

Are we T-less then 2 weeks to the big announcement, no new songs/album/ep news by 4/1 and I'd say we're officially screwed!!!! I think they will drop something hot on us to say hey, we're still here and the tour's restarting!

Would be odd though to have a single then album after the tour, mikal are you thinking another tour after that album (early 2012)? I think it all makes sense to get the 4Q release, but if there is a single, I would like it be an EP and say proper album to follow after the tour otherwise is just the single enough? I don't think in any way shape or form they are going to release an album after the tour, they tour albums!

Would be odd though to have a single then album after the tour, mikal are you thinking another tour after that album (early 2012)? I think it all makes sense to get the 4Q release, but if there is a single, I would like it be an EP and say proper album to follow after the tour otherwise is just the single enough? I don't think in any way shape or form they are going to release an album after the tour, they tour albums!

that's the only thing that makes me eerie of an album in 2011. i just don't see them going back on tour that quickly. part of me thinks the next album may be 2012 with a tour in 2013. either way, hopefully we'll get a single/EP to at least hold us over because i believe we're in for another long and grueling wait after the tour.

Why would they release an album in the fall and not tour it? If the tour does indeed end in Rome and no more dates are added, I don't see why they'd release the album in October or November. They have never NOT toured an album, and they only had two albums that didn't have a States tour

SMB

Thats true but thinking from Paul's perspective a new song/single from their next work would help milk extra money from a No Line On The Horizon tour. I bet a nice majority of the general public would think that "new single" is on NLOTH and mistakingly buy it :hmm: They can release another single around when they want to release the new album followed by a tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom