Something cool I had to share...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
This is a really small thing, but I can't resist sharing...

Yesterday my friends and I went to do a little shopping, and we took my car. As some of you may remember, I mixed a tape a few weeks ago of good "cruising" songs. So the live version of "A Sort of Homecoming" from WAIA comes on and one of my friends starts singing along! I just thought that was so cool, because it's not really one of the most "well-known" songs among "non-fans" or whatever...Anyway...:happy:

Cool! Those are some great songs, and I think a lot of people really don't know just how great U2 are and how deep their catalog is!

that's really cool.
one time. i was on my way to my first U2 show for PopMart. as i was leaving my mom said 'take it easy.' i said 'u2'. it took her a couple of seconds to get it. but when she did, it was swell.

kobayashi said:
that's really cool.
one time. i was on my way to my first U2 show for PopMart. as i was leaving my mom said 'take it easy.' i said 'u2'. it took her a couple of seconds to get it. but when she did, it was swell.

:lol: I take every opportunity to use "U2" in everyday conversation...Whenever I'm at a store and the cashier says, "Have a nice day!" I just have to say "U2!" :lol:

Cool! Great song.

Here, let me tell you a small U2-ey thing that I experienced recently. Okay, so I was at this big gaming arcade thing in Houston (forgot the name of the place, but it was funstuff), and all of a sudden "Kite" is played throughout the speakers above. Throughout the gaming facility, the wonders of "Kite" could be heard. I was so happy and decided to take a break from my game-playing and reflect on how much of an awesome song that is.

Also, "Hello Time Bomb" (Matthew Good Band) was played later on. I was pleasantly surprised by that, too.

Catman said:
Cool! Great song.

Here, let me tell you a small U2-ey thing that I experienced recently. Okay, so I was at this big gaming arcade thing in Houston (forgot the name of the place, but it was funstuff), and all of a sudden "Kite" is played throughout the speakers above. Throughout the gaming facility, the wonders of "Kite" could be heard. I was so happy and decided to take a break from my game-playing and reflect on how much of an awesome song that is.

Also, "Hello Time Bomb" (Matthew Good Band) was played later on. I was pleasantly surprised by that, too.

Cool! Oh...That reminds me of something else...Once when I went into Disc Jockey (now f.y.e.) they were playing Zooropa, the whole CD! When I went in there I think it was on "Babyface" or something like that, and I was like, "what?" and sure enough, as I stuck around, they played the rest of the CD. There must have been a fan working there that day or something.

This may be a rather sweeping statement, but I think moments like you just described wertsie, are my favourite. Heading out with the girls, a sing song, just love it.They sound lik egood friends. Thanks for the reminder.

Stuck in A Moment was on the car radio as we drove off this morning:)
I hear U2 all around the place.
the woman on the radio this morning was asking people to ring the station and tell her if they had been getting any rain. She said "I would like to hear from you too "
I would like to hear from U2 too:bono: :adam: :larry: :edge: :yes:

Last edited:
cass said:

I would like to hear from U2 too:bono: :adam: :larry: :edge: :yes:

:laugh: Totally! I always hate it when I'm in the car and the radio is kind of low and the dj says "you, too" and I think they said "U2" and think that a U2 song is coming next or something.

Back
Top Bottom