Someone tell me all the STUCK symbolisms!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2Gator

Answer these questions:

1) who is the actor playing the football player? Is he related to bono?

2) who is the old man at teh end? Is that bono's dad in real life?

3) Who are all those bitches I mean girls sitting next to bono in the stands?

Anyone, anyone?

PS Larry looks very out of character when he starts cheering and it makes me uncomfortable.

------------------
"Listen guy, one more piece of sh** outta you and you're outta here! I don't care if ya paid the front row...I'm telling ya.... one more and he's fu**in' outta here..... Does anyone wanna play my guitar? Then you just come up here and play my guitar!" -Bono
IM me at "U2Gator" on AIM :)

I don't think "Hewson" is related to Bono, but I do think he looks kinda like an 80's Bono. I know for a fact that ain't his dad, however his dad does appear in one of the videos for "One"...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Originally posted by U2Gator:
PS Larry looks very out of character when he starts cheering and it makes me uncomfortable.

Larry cheering made me smile...he looked so sexy!

And those biceps...*drool*

*remembers this isn't PLEBA*

Nevermind.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

Yes, I totally agree Bonochick. What a sexy bitch. It was nice seeing him get excited for once.

------------------
BOOM-CHA

apparently Larry is QUITE the football (read: soccer) fan, so I'm sure he gets just that excited at a real match, or so I've heard. No withering flower, that Larry.
smile.gif

the young 'Paul Hewson' does sort of look like Bono, at least metaphorically. Not to mention 'Hewson's' stats say that he's 6'1" - is that supposed to throw us off the whole 'how tall is Bono' thing? I've never heard anything taller than 5'9" for Bono!

The old man stands for Bono's dad, as well, esp. when his outfit changes to the Post Office uniform.

Not sure if the girls in the stands mean anything...I think they're just crowd chicks. As long as they don't touch our boy.
smile.gif

dude there is NOOOO way bono is 5'9 b/c i am 5'9 and he came up to my eyes .... in his tall stage shoes too!!!!! and i just had flat boots on! hes around 5'6"

I agree, he is'nt very tall, he does'nt even come across as tall on tv...

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

Originally posted by U2Gator:

3) Who are all those bitches I mean girls sitting next to bono in the stands?

LMAO!!

blossom.gif
bronwen.gif

I did find that quite out of character but a pleasant stimulant to my brain.

brownlolly.gif

------------------
Got The Swing Got The Sway
Got My Straw In Lemonade

Sicy's Website

Back
Top Bottom