Somebody tell me this ISN'T Bono!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Veranda

War Child
OMG talk about a terrible new look!
eek.gif

ph_hal_09_021101.jpg

So those Sun pix turned out not to be him somebody PLEASE tell me this isn't my adorable Bono, ouch!!

It's from a Halloween party but still!
eek.gif

aaaaahahahah! that's hilaaaaaaaaaarious!
lookin good! always thought he'd make a good redhead
biggrin.gif

for some reason, besides the obivious, that really doesn't look like Bono to me

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Look at his shoulders they are too skinny and my first impression was that it wasnt. His nose and face doesnt look right

it said somewhere what Bono was on Holloween, weren't they doing a show? And it certainly wasn't this. This is hysterically funny. It sort of reminds me of that video they did where they were all dressed as women, what one was that?

Also this person's nose has a flat space on the end, and deep creases...Bono doesn't look like that. Where did you get this picture?

I had to edit my post because I think it is indeed him. The scar matches up with this cover. I am looking at the Bono picture on George Magazine of April 2000 right now, and it sort of looks like him comparing the nose, but indeed on this cover he has that scar on his chin, which was from when he fell off the stage during Joshua Tree. What was this person supposed to be, a Troll Doll?
[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 11-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 11-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by U2live (edited 11-10-2001).]

Not sure if that is him or not...

I heard that Bono had been a vampire for a Halloween party.

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

even if it is bono, he's still hot!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

Originally posted by U2Gator:
Look at his shoulders they are too skinny and my first impression was that it wasnt. His nose and face doesnt look right

I agree. That's not Bono.

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 11-08-2001).]

Oh great... another thing I have to keep from my brothers friends at all costs. Keep in mind that these are the people that think the band is obviously gay because they have a song called Lemon. (For those of you who are lucky enough not to know this already, in japan the lemon is apparently a sign of homosexuality)

Back
Top Bottom