Some of the crowd and the Ice Palace security deserved to be shot execution style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

U2Gator

After Tampa show, I never want to meet any more U2 fans again. It was sickening how many things were horrible about yesterdays show. What a change since the first leg. Like woodstock 69 compared to 99.
OH I am no in a good mood when it comes to U2 fans, all you have to do is read my thread asking for the favor in Miami to know that.

Where to begin.

I guess I should start with the fat bitch Nazi ladies.

And if you are the fat bitch Nazi ladies reading this you deserve to hear every word of how much you suck.

Let me start out by describing what it was like for the first leg of the tour- everybody shows up in the order they arrived AND STAYED!! No one was there rigging what time the line started, everyone was excited to see U2 and share the moment with other NICE U2 fans they had never met before, and if someone's husband, wife, or other loved one who couldnt wait because they had to work came later, who cares? Was it really a big deal to let one or two people in front of you? A really peace, love, we're here for love and music type groove to the whole day. THen they led you in SINGLE FILE into the heart.

WELL. Let me tell you about my experience yesterday. My friends and I get there at 3 or 4 am and there are already 85 PEOPLE there!! Like HOW rigged is that. There were 5 FAT ASS BITCHES taking down the names of eveyone that came when tey came writing nubmers and sitting on their fat asses talking like "OH WELL THIS IST HE WAY IT IS AND ANY ASSHOLE THAT SAYS OTHERWISE IS GOING TO GET EATEN BY US" Im sorry, I know bono didnt hire you b/c he only hangs out with hot women. So these ladies held places and numbers for their friends and a bunch of poeple in front of us got a number and then left and didnt come back till around 3pm the next day!!!!!! Basically I couldve showed up at 6pm friday night, gotten my number and not come back till 4 pm and been in front of 2000 tired sweaty people. ANd folks, another fat troop was down in miami regulating shit like that thursday afternoon, 2 days in advance!! Talk about selfishness... how dare they think they can just decide who deserves to get in first!?? THeir fat asses have been to about 20 shows, whereas people like me and my friends have only this one opportunity to experience a show like this and we tried our best to get front row the honest, sleeping on concrete way, and yet poeple up front that "knew" how the "system" was gonna be show up early and leave.

Then the Ice Palace had their thumbs up their ass. They decided to set it up like cattle. thye set up 3 pens for the first 20, 40, 60 people respectively to sit, and then had a twisting line the rest of the way. Well when it came time for the gates to open, they made the first 50 people move in to the pen up front and then htey squeezed like 70 people into the second pen!!! FOR 2 HOURS !! And we werent allowed to leave!!!!! WE WERE ALL SQUEEZED in a little pen like cows for 2 FREAKIN HOURS!!!

Anyways so all day the security told us that well it seems like the u2 fans have it pretty organized so they'll just go by the numbering system. and I was like YO this thing is TOTALLY rigged and told the security guard that people were leaving and that they shouldve done it by when you showed up not the freakin number on your hand. Like HOW ridiculous is that??

So this is the worst part: Security opens the doors and lets everyone in, but then the doors to the floor are closed and so there are 300 peoeple waiting in the wide corridor to RUSH in thru the doors the Who-style when 9 or so people died trampled. They have these doors shut for like 10 minutes but mean while they are letting more and more people in this tiny corridor and peoplea re squeezing up against each other and we're all yelling at them to FUCKING STOP letting people down here we're getting squeezed to death. THEN they open the doors and I feel 200 poeple behidn me PUSHING me from behind and then EVERYONE RUNS in and people were PUSHING ME as i was runnign!!!!!!! One of the fat nazi ladies in front of me fell down and started screaming terrified for help and I helped her up while everyone rushed by her, (yes arent I a nice person
biggrin.gif
j/k) however I was lucky enough to run faster than everyone and made it into the heart about 10th in line. HOWEVER they had BOTH sides of teh heart opend and one side of the heart looked like the guy was pointing to the otehr side so i went to the other side but then they started letting people in on the side i almost went to- that way I wouldve been 3rd in the heart!! But i got in about 20th and was 3rd row directly in front of Bono. It was a disgrace how they did it- did they WANT a lawsuit??!!? Did they WANT someone to get trampled to Death?!!

But now lets talk about the bitch ass fans. Remeber how I said the Indy show was all happy and no attitude. NO NO. This show was out of control. People were SO bitchy about who was in front of who and HELL NO THAT BITCH AINT GETTIN IN FRONT OF ME blablalba and its like BRO you guys need to not be so goddamn selfish. ANd the poeple that were being selfish were the ones taht have seen the band 30 times on this tour alone!!

But waht pisses me off the most is that these nazi fans ruined the GA for everyone. They decided when the line started which made it unfair for eveyrone that doestn know them, they saved spots in lin for their freinds but when other poeple that dindt know them treid to save spots for their friends they were like HELL no! WHY SHOULDNT PEOPLE HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE THEIR WIFE OR HUSBAND WITH THEM IN LINE B/C THEIR HUSBAND HAS TO WORK?!! WHY IS IT RIGHT FOR SOMEONE TO SHOW UP, GET A NUMBER ON THEIR HAND B/C THEY KNOW THE NAZI BITCHES AND KNOW HOW IT WORKS AND ARE ABLE TO LEAVE AND COME BACK, BUT PEOPLE COULDNT EVEN HOLD A PLACE FOR THEIR HUSBAND?!!! What pissed me off second to most was all the bitchy comments made to myself and others around me throughout the day. I would talk about how unfiar and ridiculous this "system" was and ohter fans would be like "no, its fair, I took off work to be here why is it fair for someone to be able to meet someone in line" um maybe because they are their HUSBAND OR WIFE? And myabe all U2 fans dont have the privilege of skipping a day of work for a show, does that make them less deserving? And maybe all U2 fans dont have the money to travel to 30 shows and dictate how the line system should work (to their advantage)... And you know what, these same exact fans that were saying that the numbering system was fine and the way they would let peopel in was fine were the first people bitching when they were in there and didnt get the spot they wanted or in some cases deserved. But what goes around comes around. Here I was like 80th in line and I got right in front of Bono. Im not saying that is fair, but if seems somewhat justified that these people's efforts they made to rig it as much as possible in their favor were thwarted. So people were just rude rude RUDE all day long, and it made me sick to my stomach as compared to the awesome experience I had in May with it.

And to you fat motherfuckers, youre welcome for me helping your fat ass up, and why dont you go eat a burger so your arteries clog, cause we dont need peple like you walking around this earth anywyas.

[This message has been edited by U2Gator (edited 12-02-2001).]

Originally posted by U2Gator:
Where to begin.

I guess I should start with the fat bitch Nazi ladies.

And if you are the fat bitch Nazi ladies reading this you deserve to hear every word of how much you suck.

WELL. Let me tell you about my experience yesterday. My friends and I get there at 3 or 4 am and there are already 85 PEOPLE there!! Like HOW rigged is that. There were 5 FAT ASS BITCHES taking down the names of eveyone that came when tey came writing nubmers and sitting on their fat asses talking like "OH WELL THIS IST HE WAY IT IS AND ANY ASSHOLE THAT SAYS OTHERWISE IS GOING TO GET EATEN BY US" Im sorry, I know bono didnt hire you b/c he only hangs out with hot women.

And to you fat motherfuckers, youre welcome for me helping your fat ass up, and why dont you go eat a burger so your arteries clog, cause we dont need peple like you walking around this earth anywyas.

That's one of the most insensitive, insulting (whether you're overweight or not) and downright bitchy things I've read on this forum. Congratulations, you're an asshole.

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 12-02-2001).]

Well lets see you stand in the cold for 36 hours and get screwed by these nasty evil people and then see how nice and politically correct you feel by the end of the day.

There's a difference in being angry and feeling cheated then being an arrogant rude prick with no feelings (I'm sorry. That's how you sound with all this). It's one thing to be mad about what happened. It's quite another to sink so low as to insult people, telling them they shouldn't be on the earth, that you hope that they die of clogged arteries.

And question: how cold was it? It was Tampa, for the love of god. You're not waiting around in Northern Ontario...

There's an adult way of handling it and then there's the childish way. Bitching and complaining about it here isn't going to make it any better, will it? And being ignorant and selfish doesn't exactly help your case, either.

So just go and calm yourself down before you decide to infect this board with your childish behavior any longer, ok?

------------------
You've got a head full of traffic
You're a siren's song

someone is throwing an awful tantrum today.

ya know what gator?
you got into the heart and saw a U2 show.
calm down before you say something else utterly idiotic.

------------------
bottom line: U2 rules.

You guys are so easy to piss off, its almost fun. If you dont like something you read why dont you just ignore it? Cause thats what Im gonna do with this site. Ya'll suck balls.

Well lets see you stand in the cold for 36 hours and get screwed by these nasty evil people and then see how nice and politically correct you feel by the end of the day.

Excuse me, but how exactly did you get screwed? You said you ended up 10th in line into the heart. Poor you. That definitely gives you an excuse to act like a complete and total bitch with no sensitivity or maturity whatsoever.
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
There's an adult way of handling it and then there's the childish way. Bitching and complaining about it here isn't going to make it any better, will it? And being ignorant and selfish doesn't exactly help your case, either.

Ditto.

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
And question: how cold was it? It was Tampa, for the love of god. You're not waiting around in Northern Ontario...

LOL! Sweetest Thing, I was about to ask that too. It's funny how the Canadians immediately start about the weather.
wink.gif

You guys are so easy to piss off, its almost fun. If you dont like something you read why dont you just ignore it? Cause thats what Im gonna do with this site. Ya'll suck balls.

Another astounding show of maturity from U2Gator...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom