Some more photos of me playing on stage ( well trying to)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
33267%3C5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232789%3B7%3A57ot1lsi

33267%3C5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232789%3B7%3A58ot1lsi

33267%3C5923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23232789%3B7%3A59ot1lsi

33267%3C5923232%7Ffp3%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323698%3C6886nu0mrj

If you think I'm going to get over this....think again.

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 10-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-20-2001).]

Well, I see Bono, The Edge, and Arun -- 3/5ths of U2, but where are you???

By the way, now that U2 has a new guitarist / vocalist, do you think their next album is going to go in a different direction???
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Mark Freedman (edited 10-20-2001).]

Awesome Arun! Don't ya just love all these people who are so jealous?

You rock!

------------------
VIVA LAS VEGAS!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS [No thanks to Propaganda - BLAH!]

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Arun, nice pics! I love the words you sang as well, I bet the rest of the band loved it too. You made an awesome recovery. I know how to play many u2 songs but I think if I get onstage with them my mind may go blank as well.

Cool pics!!
biggrin.gif
Bono is such a touchy feely guy, always hugging everyone. It's so cute.

Now if I can find someone who wasn't stunned by Larry coming over to the edge of the stage after Walk On to give LadyLemon and I our sticks, this would be perfect!
smile.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!!

Bubble poppin' sugar droppin' rock and roll

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Damn Arun, get off of Bono! He's married for God's sake! Sorry!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by doctorwho:
People are jealous? These days, it seems like EVERYONE is getting pulled up on stage. My 80 year old aunt just told me she was pulled up on stage the other day.

Yeah, he pulled up my puppy too.

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Originally posted by Like O2:
Awesome Arun! Don't ya just love all these people who are so jealous?

People are jealous? These days, it seems like EVERYONE is getting pulled up on stage. My 80 year old aunt just told me she was pulled up on stage the other day.

Actually, Arun, I'd love to see some pics of you not destroying a guitar riff, but of you singing.
biggrin.gif

WOW Arun, every day we get new pics, new reviews of you and Bono...are you marring him? lol
Congratulations, and NO, you will NEVER get over this!

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

Ok, I replied to this in PLEBA but one more time, that is so freakin' AWESOME!! That was so cool Arun!!

------------------
No whos or whys
No-one cries like a mother cries
For peace on Earth
She never got to say goodbye
To see the colour in his eyes
Now he's in the dirt
Peace on Earth

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Hi Arun,

Here are some more pics for you, that I'm posting on behalf of my friend Chris (edgerulz) who was also there.

Congrats again, I'm sure you haven't come down!
smile.gif

tD40677.jpg

tE95216.jpg

tt28909.jpg

Back
Top Bottom