Some little U2 tidbits...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wertsie

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Nothing TOO exciting, really, but I felt like sharing anyway...

The other day I was watching my Friends Season 2 DVD with audio commentary from the creators on the episode "The One With the List" (in which WOWY is played). The creators talked about how they wanted to use a U2 song for when Rachel and Ross first kissed (in the previous episode) but they ended up using something different, which they said a lot of people told them SOUNDED like U2...:scratch: I don't know if any of you have heard that music I'm talking about, but I didn't think it sounded like U2 at all! Also, I was surprised they didn't mention anything about David Schwimmer being a U2 fan (he was at Popmart Las Vegas a year after this episode was filmed!).

Also...When I opened my Windows Media Player today, there was a picture of Bono in the "Media Guide" and you can download the ES video. Most people who want it probably already have it anyway (like me!) but I still thought that was kinda cool.

Last edited:
I heard ES on the radio for the first time today (the stations around here don't seem to play much U2!). Dad said he heard it 3 times today!!!!!! :cute:

Bonochick said:
I heard ES on the radio for the first time today (the stations around here don't seem to play much U2!). Dad said he heard it 3 times today!!!!!! :cute:

:up: Cool! I don't listen to the radio much, but on my way back to school on Monday I was hoping to catch it on the classic rock station i love (they play new "classics" too). No such luck. :sad:

Which one??

Bonochick said:

I know you're a Michigan girl (me too), which station did you hear it on? I constantly flip thru the stations and have yet to hear it......

Re: Which one??

bonosloveslave said:

I know you're a Michigan girl (me too), which station did you hear it on? I constantly flip thru the stations and have yet to hear it......

It's a station for Saginaw, Bay City, and Midland (the Tri-Cities). It was on 100.5 WTCF (Tri-Cities Fox).

Back
Top Bottom