Some Info About New U2 Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonostwin21

The Fly
Heres some promo material from the U2 camp that should be out the last week in January or first week of Feb. Take it or leave it.

Attachments

• u2album00.jpg
    u2album00.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
first picture changed....looks like............isn't the real name original of the species?.....whatever

bonostwin, since i see you lurking. could you please describe it for us non premium members, and include your sources just so we're not victims of another hoax, please?

also if this info is on another web site, you can link if to us?

thanks bro.

Ive been trying to load it on to the page but it wont work. I can send it to you through email. It is what is supposed to be like a promo shot of the back of the album with a tracklisting and the other pic is supposed to be I guess a promo thing saying when the albums coming out. Let me know if u want me to send it to you. It may or may not be true, I dunno.

the first picture that was posted had the look of boy but shots of the boys outlined in black. 4 small pictures.....one of the pictures looked like the one from the upper left logo on the log. I think the track listing could be fake because lead me in the way I should go, father, and tough, and sometimes you can't make it on I think have been the same song one time or another....I think tough turned into sometimes....blah blah .....who the hell knows

Last edited:
@U2 has confirmation that the new album will be out March 9th.

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

Sorry, I should clarify that that is about the new album. I can't access the stuff above, so I don't know about the pictures or anything.

imogen said:
@U2 has confirmation that the new album will be out March 9th.

LOOKS LIKE IT'S TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait!

just went to their site, and did not see such a thing.

shit! well the pics worked for about 2 minutes.

sorry folks.

Last edited:
I can only see the photo of the buildings - very familiar, looks like the back end of the principle management offices (but obviously isn't)..

This looks more genuine than the other hoaxes..

I can only see the photo of the buildings - very familiar, looks like the back end of the principle management offices (but obviously isn't)..

This looks more genuine than the other hoaxes..

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my premium membership ended at the perfect time... grrrrr... i dropped the money order in the mail for my renewal :sad:

someone send me these pictures :sad:
e-mail me at clancy3434@yahoo.com
or iM me at clancy3434 (on yahoo) or udesufnoc (on AIM)

help a brotha out people... i'm at work, bored, and need someone to peak my interest :sad:

Back
Top Bottom