Some days are better than others...live?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
Was just reading thro a post on the boards there and was reading a bit about some songs never played live. Some days are better than others was mentioned. It got me thinking, has this definately never been played live can anyone confirm? Coz I would like to claim that I certainly heard it rattled out out in soundcheck in glagow in 93 and bono was heard saying something along the lines of he wasnt happy wi it. Thre was no singing, just the music.

I can confirm that Some Days Are Better Than Others has never been publicly performed by U2. We have every U2 setlist from the start of the Joshua Tree Tour onwards and it does not appear in any set.

That's not to say that it hasn't been soundchecked, though. I'm trying to create a collection of soundcheck information in the All Tours History database on U2-Vertigo-Tour.com but I haven't a heap of information at the moment. SDABTO is not in any of the soundchecks I have, but I think I've only got one or two from the 1993 European leg of ZooTV.

There were two from glasgow soundcheck that i remember. Numb and SDABTO. Numb especially was getting rehearsed over and over.

Back
Top Bottom