Some Bin Laden jokes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, these might be in poor taste-trust me, these are the TAMER ones

But just to try to relieve some anger through humor...

How do you play Taliban bingo? B-52, F-16, B-1

What is the Taliban's national bird? Duck

What is the difference between Christmas and Bin Laden? There will be a Christmas in December

What do you call Osama's stinkin corpse in the desert? Osama Been Rottin'

Anyone have any others-that are actually postable here?

Say this:

I've Bin Laden the back seat of my car!

------------------
I'm A Hot Stud.

Not to rain on everyone's parade, but don't you think that if The Osama were to read these jokes about him, it might hurt his feelings?

ofcourse the sad things is mike, you have zero tolerance and despise those that you dont agree with one every single issue. that to me is sad.

perhaps im reading to deep in this, thus making my avove reply seemingly rediculous.

------------------
-deathbear

Originally posted by U2Bama:
I was serious. It is not nice to make fun of him behind his back.

It's not behind his back. It's a public forum...Osama can come and read all of these threads...

Even he might be too scared of PLEBA though...

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Originally posted by Supreme Cutlas:
ofcourse the sad things is mike, you have zero tolerance and despise those that you dont agree with one every single issue. that to me is sad.

perhaps im reading to deep in this, thus making my avove reply seemingly rediculous.

I thought you were talking about me for a second!

------------------
I'm A Hot Stud.

you know i just reread what i wrote. im sorry mike that simply was not cool what i wrote. i gained nothing by it and at the same time labeled you something that i shouldnt have.

sorry.

i would delete the post, but since others have already seen it, i will let it stand.

------------------
-deathbear

cave dwellers have feelings too... and i guess internet access.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

He He He...

The christmas juke rocks!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

I want to see the other ones. Osma lost all his rights of having feelings when he killed 5,000 Americans.

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Not to rain on everyone's parade, but don't you think that if The Osama were to read these jokes about him, it might hurt his feelings?

LMAO!!! Ok, I will try to find some more for you guys-it's just tough, cause most are WAY too *scandalous* even for here!

*sees that mikal is a Refugee again*

Awwwww, nuts! *lol*
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

this whole thread is just sick. I'm absolutely not defending Osama Bin Laden in any way, but these jokes are not funny whoever it may be directed to. I would not be laughing even it was about Hitler for example. It has really not to with the person, it's not that I'm worried about bin Ladin and that he might see these. I'm just reacting to the way people look on life and other human beings (wether they are murderers or not). I find it bizarre and morbid that anyone could come up with such a joke.

Originally posted by Gina Marie:

What do you call Osama's stinkin corpse in the desert? Osama Been Rottin'

Oh and I'm especially talking about this one, I forgot to mention.

Originally posted by U2FReAk:
this whole thread is just sick. I'm absolutely not defending Osama Bin Laden in any way, but these jokes are not funny whoever it may be directed to. I would not be laughing even it was about Hitler for example. It has really not to with the person, it's not that I'm worried about bin Ladin and that he might see these. I'm just reacting to the way people look on life and other human beings (wether they are murderers or not). I find it bizarre and morbid that anyone could come up with such a joke.

Well, that's your opinion-but honestly, I find it BIZARRE and morbid that such a person even EXISTS on this planet, and carries out atrocities that he does. So sorry-I will keeping posting some jokes. I'm not going to get into any sort of 'argument' over this-I think anyone who is offended can just AVOID the thread.And frankly, I don't care about his stinkin corpse-I find it incredulous that anyone would have sympathy for that 'man'. I care about the remains of 6,000 people that will NEVER be recovered from the WTC ruins.

I simply CANNOT see that man as even HUMAN-ditto Hitler

*shaking her head in utter amazement and confusion*

Here's some more jokes...

How is Bin Laden like Fred Flinstone? Both may look out their front window and see Rubble

What is the difference between Bin Laden and a bucket of s--t? The bucket

Why is Osama so frustrated? Osama not Bin Laden awhile

What do Bin Laden and General Custer have in common? They both want to know where those tomahawks are coming from

[This message has been edited by Gina Marie (edited 10-10-2001).]

How do you play Taliban bingo? B-52, F-16, B-1 ...

... U2

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Well, that's your opinion-but honestly, I find it BIZARRE and morbid that such a person even EXISTS on this planet, and carries out atrocities that he does. So sorry-I will keeping posting some jokes. I'm not going to get into any sort of 'argument' over this-I think anyone who is offended can just AVOID the thread.And frankly, I don't care about his stinkin corpse-I find it incredulous that anyone would have sympathy for that 'man'. I care about the remains of 6,000 people that will NEVER be recovered from the WTC ruins.

I simply CANNOT see that man as even HUMAN-ditto Hitler

*shaking her head in utter amazement and confusion*

well you go study some psychology...
There are no "bad" humans. there are no "good" humans.It's an easy way to escape the problem for people to think that. It's far more complicated. I agree with you that what he (and not just him, all the other that made it possible) was an awful, terrible thing to do. but the use of the word "bad" to label any person is dangerous IMO. what he did, I can say was a "bad" action, but when to describe him I would rather use the words mental disorder, or something along those lines. No one who commits such a thing is normal IMO. and to just kill such a person is not going to make things better, than maybe that you feel that you got your revenge. It's better to try to understand how come this person ended up being like he/she is. And try to prevent other persons to becoming the same. It's a better solution in the long run. I'm not just talking about Bin Ladin anymore as you see, but I just had to answer you on your attitude towards this whole thing.

Of course, this situation with bin ladin is far more complicated than any other criminal.. The best thing that I could think of, is of course that they somehow arrest Bin Ladin, but that's hardly likely...
It's a tough situation. Of course I feel that the taliban and bin Ladin must be stopped before they do another attack.. and in that sense, if there's no other way, I think it's correct to bomb their bases in Afghanistan, if it can keep other innocent people alive. BUT, the thing is, in one sense, it don't. 'cause civilians in Afghanistan are being killed. And therefor I do not support the war that's going on down there. There has to be other ways.

I can't see why you said you don't want to take up a discussion? You can't possibly think that everyone would going to laugh at these jokes.

[This message has been edited by U2FReAk (edited 10-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by U2FReAk (edited 10-10-2001).]

Elvis.. "U2", nice.
wink.gif

ok my 2c:
Originally posted by U2FReAk:
to describe him I would rather use the words mental disorder, or something along those lines. No one who commits such a thing is normal IMO. and to just kill such a person is not going to make things better, than maybe that you feel that you got your revenge. It's better

"mental disorder" is such a scapegoat. Mass Murderer, evil, satanical..ok that's more accurate. he is a very "intelligent" man with the ways of the western world and obviously has BIG issues with this. Maybe if Clinton had blown him and his likes off the planet then we wouldn't be dealing with this right now. (i'm not anti-clinton or pro-bush etc just *noting*)...

it's better to try to understand how come this person ended up being like he/she is. And try to prevent other persons to becoming the same. It's a better solution in the long run.

Prevention is a great idea... but taking these sickos out of commission before they commit any more harm or encourage terrorism is an even better idea.

I'm not just talking about Bin Ladin anymore as you see, but I just had to answer you on your attitude towards this whole thing.
How about the attitude of the people dancing in the streets, burning american flags and doll soldiers, cheering as 5,000 innocent people met their deaths??? I don't think "jokes" holds a light to the attitude of those people.

BUT, the thing is, in one sense, it don't. 'cause civilians in Afghanistan are being killed. And therefor I do not support the war that's going on down there. There has to be other ways.

I agree about the civilians, BUT, again, maybe-hopefully- these steps will prevent this shit from happening again and again. We have to take a stand. It's like if the Jews rose up against Hitler and killed Hitler's men. No one would blame the Jews for attacking the Nazi's or the people who supported them - civilians or not. WE were attacked first, here. American's retaliation is NOT an attack against an *innocent* country.

------------------
Packing a suitcase for a place...
that has to be believed to be seen

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

Back
Top Bottom