SOI Promotional Apearances

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can agree that kicking off a promo tour with half the band is mysteriously lame, right? Like, why?

Larry wasn't prepared to sit awkwardly with a tambourine on a couch again.

:lol: Why, that was great!

I think I've read several times that for some promotional appearances like acoustic radio sessions only Bono and Edge have been confirmed. It would make sense, but I agree, it would be better to have all four of them there, after all they're promoting a U2 album.

And let's not forget they've soundchecked in the South of France, all of them, what sense would that make otherwise?

I don't know about a live stream, doubt it, though. it should start in about 45 minutes, 8.10 (20.10) Italian time.

Saw this link on Twitter. I can hear news reports in Italian, can't see anything though.
Watch RAI3 Live Stream online

This link was posted in several other forums. It took me about half an hour to finally get it to work, but I had issues with loads of security warnings, ad banners, download requirements and such. Now it finally seems to be working, otherwise I'd try the other link. Thanks for posting.

The RAI lady just said "Bono and Edge" will appear.

but... but... but somebody said they were there :gah: U2 where are you?!

"We're doomed" - C3PO

"Help us ObiWan Kenobi, you are our only hope" - Princess Leia

"I have a very bad feeling about this" - Luke

"Difficult to see, always in motion is the future" - Yoda

Turns out I have RAI3 on my cable (woohoo) so I can try and get some photos during performance.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Back
Top Bottom