SOI physical release + tour info

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The deluxe will be 2 discs. Amazon will update it at some point. There are tons of errors like this in their listings.

SOI on vinyl now available for pre-order on Amazon UK, £28

No sign of either of the cd's yet though.

Going rate I think, especially for 2 disc versions. You quite often get reduced prices in the early days of a listing on amazon, so if pre-ordered you always get the lowest price it was on offer prior to delivery. I remember getting the NLOTH deluxe box set thingy for half price that way.

I have all the albums on vinyl so will probably pick this up. Seems a bit steep though.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

If it has a total of say 14 unique tracks (the original 11 plus 2 or 3 new ones, Crystal ballroom, etc) plus some acoustic versions, that not too bad. May not have the acoustic versions on the LP though?

Why do people think they know what the themes of the album are and will be? How about we just let the band decide what said themes are and include whatever songs they want instead of just conjuring up whatever they feel like based on an album title. I just find it really funny how people are actually saying Invisible or whatever song doesn't fit on Songs of Experience. I wish I was privileged enough to have already heard Songs of Experience so I knew what does and doesn't fit. :rolleyes:

If it has a total of say 14 unique tracks (the original 11 plus 2 or 3 new ones, Crystal ballroom, etc) plus some acoustic versions, that not too bad. May not have the acoustic versions on the LP though?

The White Vinyl just comes with a Remix of "Crystal Ballroom" - No acoustic tracks, no "Lucifer's Hands", no "SLABT Alternative Perspective Mix" and no "The Troubles" Alternative Version ... check this info:

On October 13th the physical release of Songs of Innocence comes with a 24-page booklet. A deluxe, gatefold double album, contains an acoustic session of songs from the album and four additional tracks: Lucifer's Hands, The Crystal Ballroom, The Troubles (Alternative version) and Sleep Like a Baby Tonight (Alternative Perspective Mix by Tchad Blake)

The album will also be available as a gatefold, double white-vinyl LP with an exclusive remix of "The Crystal Ballroom"

U2 > News > Songs Of Innocence

On Amazon France, they have the following listed as the track list for the Vinyl of SOI:

Disque : 1

1. The miracle (of joey ramone)
2. Every breaking wave
3. California (there is no end to love)
4. Song for someone
5. Iris (hold me close)
6. Volcano

Disque : 2

1. Sleep like a baby tonight
2. This is where you can reach me now
3. The troubles
4. The crystal ballroom

No Cedarwood Road?!?!?!

Songs of Innocence: U2, Adam Clayton: Amazon.fr: Musique

They also have the track list for the deluxe CD, as follows:

Disque : 1

1. The miracle (of joey ramone)
2. Every breaking wave
3. California (there is no end to love)
4. Song for someone
5. Iris (hold me close)
6. Volcano
7. Raised by wolves
8. Cedarwood road
9. Sleep like a baby tonight
10. This is where you can reach me now

Disque : 2

1. Lucifer's hands
2. The crystal ballroom
3. Acoustic sessions
4. The troubles
5. Sleep like a baby tonight

Acoustics Sessions?!?!!!
Know idea how many songs this covers though?!

Raised by Wolves and Cedarwood road left off the vinyl version!??!

Seems strange, cause you can easily fit at least 12 songs on two vinyls these days, and its not like its a particularly long album to begin with??

FNAC in France have the following track list for the deluxe CD, which seems to suggest 6 or 7 tracks on the acoustic sessions listing:

Volume n°1
01 1.The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 2. Every Breaking Wave
03 3. California (There is no End to...
04 4. Song for Someone
05 5. Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 6. Volcano
07 7. Raised By Wolves
08 8. Cedarwood Road
09 9. Sleep Like a Baby Tonight
10 10. This is Where You Can Reach Me...
11 11. The Troubles

Volume n°2
01 Lucifer’s Hands
02 The Crystal Ballroom
03 Acoustic Sessions (6 or 7 tracks)
04 The Troubles (Alternative Version)
05 Sleep Like A Baby Tonight...

Songs of innocence Edition limitée Digipack 2CD - U2 - CD album - Fnac.com

However, in contrast to Amazon France, FNAC have the original 11 tracks plus Crystal Ballroom on the Vinyl! Phew!

01 1.The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 2.Every Breaking Wave
03 3.California (There Is No End To...
04 4.Song For Someone
05 5.Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 6.Volcano
07 7.Raised By Wolves
08 8.Cedarwood Road
09 9.Sleep Like A BabyTonight
10 10.This Is Where You Can Reach Me...
11 11.The Troubles
12 The Crystal Ballroom 12” Mix

Songs of innocence - U2 - Vinyl album - Fnac.com

FNAC Spain also have the same 12 tracks for the vinyl:

Songs Of Innocence (Edición Vinilo Blanco) U2
LP

Articulo en preventa, expedición prevista para el 14 octubre 2014

1. The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)2. Every Breaking Wave3. California (There is no End to Love)4. Song for Someone5. Iris (Hold Me Close)6. Volcano7. Raised By Wolves8. Cedarwood Road9. Sleep Like a Baby Tonight10. This is Where You Can Reach Me Now11. The Troubles12. The Crystal Ballroom 12” Mix

- Fnac.es - Songs Of Innocence (Edición Vinilo Blanco) : U2

Posted this in the interview thread but thought it was relevant here as well (sorry for double post). Bono was just on KROQ (SoCal station). Oneigure a few thing he said was "We're coming your way next year. Or maybe before that if we figure a few things out."

Does he mean that in terms of playing live though?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom