Soe 24 - s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't the U2.com emails about the Special Announcement not come until around early afternoon (US Central Time)? I would think it would probably be something similar if it's today.

I think some of us were expecting a midnight release, announcement or website change over. Still plenty of time in the day.

Didn't the U2.com emails about the Special Announcement not come until around early afternoon (US Central Time)? I would think it would probably be something similar if it's today.

get your logic and reasoning out of here!

The emails look like they started between 11:30-11:45am Central Time yesterday, roughly an hour from now. Just a thought. Trying to remember past announcements, but I feel like they've always been late morning in the US.

I've gotta use some tick tacks, just in case Edge delays the album again

Don't shoot the messenger here. I'm only reposting probable bullshit from Valencia.

They just posted on Facebook -
How do you feel about Tuesday afternoon? We are about to start a #u2 show with many nerves!! #U2theblackout

One reply on the post from a German fan, Alexander Weber said -
great intro... epic tune

That is all. Just passing it along.

Don't shoot the messenger here. I'm only reposting probable bullshit from Valencia.

They just posted on Facebook -
How do you feel about Tuesday afternoon? We are about to start a #u2 show with many nerves!! #U2theblackout

One reply on the post from a German fan, Alexander Weber said -
great intro... epic tune

That is all. Just passing it along.

I think they were referring to the Moody Blues song.

The Blackout, exciting and new
Come Aboard. We're expecting you.
And The Blackout, life's sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it floats back to you.

The Blackout soon will be making another run
The Blackout promises something for everyone
Set a course for adventure,
Your mind on a new romance.

And The Blackout won't hurt anymore
It's an open smile on a friendly shore.
Yes The Blackout!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Aboard. It's The Blackout!!!!

I can't wait to blast the song. That surreal first listening experience that comes around all too rarely. Turn it up loud, captain.

Originally posted by mofothethird:
[..]

Also. Safe to say that I was so relieved that the Blackout doesn't have any woo ooh's and plainly obvious sing alongchants without meaning.

Blackout just makes you wanna move your ass and jump and rock out. And the lyrics give you -that- feeling.

From U2start

Originally posted by mofothethird:
[..]

Also. Safe to say that I was so relieved that the Blackout doesn't have any woo ooh's and plainly obvious sing alongchants without meaning.

Blackout just makes you wanna move your ass and jump and rock out. And the lyrics give you -that- feeling.

From U2start

Niiiiiice!!:hyper:

They're not going to release anything so late that the European media is sleeping through it.

The sweet spot for U.S. west and east coast + central European coverage has to be before 1pm eastern standard time, no?

Really hoping we hear a new U2 song today, or at least some news. Wondering if Dave Fanning would be playing this first since he usually does for new U2 material?

They're not going to release anything so late that the European media is sleeping through it.

The sweet spot for U.S. west and east coast + central European coverage has to be before 1pm eastern standard time, no?

yeah I think if we don't see something in the next 2-3 hours, nothing will happen today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom