so who has not bought the album yet.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
ya i have not got the album yet( yayaya i will get it soon)

im sure there are people here that still have to go buy htdaab.

so who here is still stuck with the mp3s!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
No CD, no mp3's, and not sure when I will get it.

Only U2 album I ever bought on release day was Joshua Tree. I've become much more patient since then.

I would be getting the album by the first week of December. I havent heard any of the new stuff except Vertigo and its B-sides.

brownda7 said:
When do you get the new church albums Indra?

:wink:

Well they are hardly ever easily available here, so I have to order them, mostly from OZ. Generally I preorder them as soon as I can, and then just hope they arrive in a reasonable time. Forget Yourself did arrive in spendid time -- the saturday before it went on sale officially in OZ, but Jammed got lost in the mail and had to be resent, so it took about a month.

And I preordered Isidore, the s/t cd by the collaboration of The Church singer Steve Kilbey and Remy Zero guitarist Jeffery Cain on December 12, but due to various production delays, etc., didn't recieve it until May 27! I was really getting a bit worried with that one though, as it took longer than normal to arrive (once it was shipped) -- it was beginning to look as if Steve was making me pay for my rude comments about his toes and those horrid polkadotted shorts! :eek:

So being a Church fan does teach patience. Then again, it also has benefits, such as seven CDs released since 2002. :wink: :D

I bought the regular CD at midnight on the release day. However, I'm waiting for my box set I ordered to arrive. I'm mad because I paid extra for 2-3 days shipping, and the site says that my order was shipped on Monday...but my tracking info says that the expected delivery is next Monday!!! :down: :mad:

Mine was supposed to be shipped last week -Thursday to be exact. Checking the tracking info for the USPS, it's been sitting somewhere called Franklin Park for the last 2 days. Today it finally made it to Atlanta, where it will sit for 2 more days before it's shipped up here to Athens. :mad:
Next time I'm getting the thing overnighted...

Bonochick said:
I'm mad because I paid extra for 2-3 days shipping, and the site says that my order was shipped on Monday...but my tracking info says that the expected delivery is next Monday!!! :down: :mad:

that happened to me too. :mad: I ordered mine from Best Buy and I paid $9.00 for NEXT DAY shipping and it was shipped on Monday. I looked yesterday morning and it said my package was in IL so I knew there was no way I was getting it yesterday. :reject: I went to Best Buy and bought one instead of waiting for today. So now I have an extra copy that I have to return and I wasted $9.00. But better safe than sorry I guess. There was only 3 copies left when I got to Best Buy at noon yesterday and I would have been so upset if I wouldn't have been able to get one.

I went on saturday and tuesday looking for the cd but the record stores only had the cd and cd/dvd versions, and I want to buy the deluxe edition or is it the special? anyway the one with the book, probably go again tomorrow and if it's to expensive which I think it is like $520 pesos=$45 bucks I rather wait and get it in best buy at mccallen, then I will probably buy just the cd in the meantime

Bonochick said:
I bought the regular CD at midnight on the release day. However, I'm waiting for my box set I ordered to arrive. I'm mad because I paid extra for 2-3 days shipping, and the site says that my order was shipped on Monday...but my tracking info says that the expected delivery is next Monday!!! :down: :mad:

Originally posted by arw9797
that happened to me too. I ordered mine from Best Buy and I paid $9.00 for NEXT DAY shipping and it was shipped on Monday. I looked yesterday morning and it said my package was in IL so I knew there was no way I was getting it yesterday. I went to Best Buy and bought one instead of waiting for today. So now I have an extra copy that I have to return and I wasted $9.00. But better safe than sorry I guess. There was only 3 copies left when I got to Best Buy at noon yesterday and I would have been so upset if I wouldn't have been able to get one.

I'd complain. It won't get the cd to you any faster, but you might get a coupon or something for your next purchase. It's worth a try anyway. And it might make you feel good to be able to kick someone in the arse for it! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom