So which one of the boys checks this forum regularly?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
everyone of us has googled themselves before (that just sounds dirty)
I googled you :flirt:

..anyway, I can imagine their reactions to particular part of the forums.

:bono:: *opens a PLEBA thread* What? What are they talking about? I don't always hold my jacket closed :eyebrow:

:edge:: *opens a Three Chords and the Truth thread* These people have got it completely wrong :rolleyes:

:adam:: *opens the PLEBAn photo thread* Helloooooo ladies! How YOU doin? :flirt:

:larry:: *opens any thread in Everything You Know is Wrong* ...Fuckers :angry:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
..anyway, I can imagine their reactions to particular part of the forums.

:bono:: *opens a PLEBA thread* What? What are they talking about? I don't always hold my jacket closed :eyebrow:

:edge:: *opens a Three Chords and the Truth thread* These people have got it completely wrong :rolleyes:

:adam:: *opens the PLEBAn photo thread* Helloooooo ladies! How YOU doin? :flirt:

larry :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Wait, didn't Bono say something about PLEBAns being "scary girls"? Or am I imagining things?

If he did say it, it's because PLEBAns write some :censored: fan fic.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

What he saw:

Recent Threads

- Which one of the boys regularly checks this forum?
- How would U2 have been with a better drummer?
- Why does Larry hate people?
- When did Larry stop making creative music?
- Bono in South of France ... again
- Is it OK to like U2 but hate Larry?
- Pop Appreciation Thread
- Larry's Opinion on Passengers Sucked
- Pop Sucks
- Moved to PLEBA -> Larry with no shirt on!

phillyfan26 said:
Recent Threads

- Which one of the boys regularly checks this forum?
- How would U2 have been with a better drummer?
- Why does Larry hate people?
- When did Larry stop making creative music?
- Bono in South of France ... again
- Is it OK to like U2 but hate Larry?
- Pop Appreciation Thread
- Larry's Opinion on Passengers Sucked
- Pop Sucks
- Moved to PLEBA -> Larry with no shirt on!

Maybe they'll get their asses working on that new album if they see this is all we have to talk about. :angry:

martha said:

Maybe they'll get their asses working on that new album if they see this is all we have to talk about. :angry:

Or maybe Adam will start taking his shirt off more.

I think Larry would. "Hey you idiots!! See!! These, uh, interfereererers agree with me that not everything we have ever done is sensational!! Hang on... someone just said I'm grumpy! What? :mad: :mad:"

Of course they do. Why would they not?

I think everyone has the misconception that celebrities are far too busy being fabulous to do mundane things like take out the garbage or sit in front of their computer on Sunday mornings with coffee and surf the internet.

I'm guessing they have more time for stuff like that than most of us do.

LPU2 said:
Of course they do. Why would they not?

I think everyone has the misconception that celebrities are far too busy being fabulous to do mundane things like take out the garbage or sit in front of their computer on Sunday mornings with coffee and surf the internet.

I'm guessing they have more time for stuff like that than most of us do.

Edge? :lol: :wink:

I'm guessing they do have time for leisure activities. :wink: I just dont see surfing the net as one of their primary leisure activities. I think Edge says he surfs the net sometimes though. So my guess is as I said previously at least A member of the band has looked at Interference at some point. I dont buy that they come here any regularity at all. I think they would look at Zootopia first anyway if they were curious what fans are saying. They own that board after all. :shrug: (even though Interference is better).

Hey u2er's- if you were famous, would you surf through your own fan websites? I think I would, perhaps during a plane trip, or limo ride....or when hanging out drinking with best friends....:shrug:

Yesterday evening I read a little through the best of Propaganda book and there is a lot of talk about how they are interested in the activities of fan communities, about what fans have to say, what they think etc. Paul McG. said that with the arrival of the web there appeared whole new forms of fan communities which he and the band are very intersted in. So I totally see them checking out stuff from time to time, but regularly, I don't think so.

Blue Room said:

I think they would look at Zootopia first anyway if they were curious what fans are saying. They own that board after all. :shrug: (even though Interference is better).

:eyebrow: Why on earth they would check zootopia instead of interference.com????, this place is better for informational purposes :wink:

I think they check interference but they can´t say nothing because they would harm U2.com :shrug:

I pray for them to not visit pleba :pray:

Back
Top Bottom