So what are we bitching about today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
those bastards...screw them and their I-Pod commercials!!!! The new album doesnt sound identical to Achtung Baby, I hate the Bomb...If I wanted to hear nursery rhymes I would go buy a Boyzone album!!! SShh&!T!!

i hate how Bono just puts his name on this Africa/AIDS/Debt cause without even donating any of his time to it. :angry:

Screw U2. Dalton's right. They are selling out venues all across the world in less than an hour.:madspit:

I HAIT DA NEW ALBIM!!11!!!!!1! I PUKED LOTZ OF TYMES WHEN I LISSEND TO IT!!1!!1! NOW I GIV UP!!1!!!!

DA NEW TOUR WILL SUCK TOO BECUZ DA ALBIM SUKKED!11!1!!

Friends ... U2 have shit reviews on amazon.com, the arbiter of quality music ... U2 should be very worried! :help: because fans just do not like this sell out album! Now why are they touring? :eyebrow: They just want money! :tsk: :down:

:shame: Stop defending every:censored:thing U2 does, you lambs! :madspit: Stop pretending to be cool by applauding modern U2. :tsk: :down:

I'm a diehard U2 fan ... I just want to help the band! :yes:

</ponkine>

FullonEdge2 said:
I HAIT DA NEW ALBIM!!11!!!!!1! I PUKED LOTZ OF TYMES WHEN I LISSEND TO IT!!1!!1! NOW I GIV UP!!1!!!!

Axver said:
Friends ... U2 have shit reviews on amazon.com, the arbiter of quality music ... U2 should be very worried! :help: because fans just do not like this sell out album! Now why are they touring? :eyebrow: They just want money! :tsk: :down:

:shame: Stop defending every:censored:thing U2 does, you lambs! :madspit: Stop pretending to be cool by applauding modern U2. :tsk: :down:

I'm a diehard U2 fan ... I just want to help the band! :yes:

</ponkine>

I'm speechless. I have no speech.

I hate the new album because it doesn't sound like Pop or Acthung Baby. Even though I grew up in the 80's, loved 80's U2 and hated the 90's U2 albums, I can't believe that they've ditched their 90's sound and gone back to their basic sound.

Even though Bono's singing is the best part of this new album, his voice sucks, and Edge sings all the high parts.

Larry must've broke both his arms 'cos in 60% of the songs he is either not playing or is so low in the mix you have to pull out the left earphone and turn the sound to 10 to hear him.

The Edge hasn't played a "rock" lick since "Out Of Control", and every song off of this album is just a lame @$$ extension of the last 10 albums.

U2 are no longer original or relevant. The high school crowd has never heard of them, and U2 will either never be as good as the Rolling Stones or they will fall victim to the Stone incessant touring of mediocre albums.

Fuck this board I'm outta here...at least until someone calls me out on this thread!!:madspit:

you all suck!! you call your self u2 fans:mad:

why are you all on this u2 message board if you think they suck.

leave this place to true u2 fans like me !!!!!!!!!

get the fuck out now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should let Adam sing again, how's that for doing something completely different and unexpected.

The 2 lines he sings on "Endless Deep" is not enough.

I'm really racked off with Morleigh Evans. nee Steinberg.

At the end of mysterious ways on the sydney video she accidently comes back into shot when Bono has already turned away to the video wall, then realises what she's done and legs it.

Man should she pay.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :wink:

Why can't Edge play awesome guitar solos like Slash? Then he would be a proper guitar player.
Why can't Bono sing like he did 20 years ago?
Why can't the band make Achtung Baby part 2? Cos that would be awesome.
HTDAAB is a terrible album and calling the tour 'Vertigo' is even more stupid :crack:

U2 iz crap coz that Bono guy is older than 20 and he iz a bad singer coz he didnt win a IDOL competition.

And U2 are crap coz they use instruments rather than computerz!

And who writes their own songs anywayz!

U2 sucks! I mean, who gets inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame by Bruce Springsteen?? Puh-leeze.

And what is up with this tour? All the venues are sold out and now I can't get tickets and sell them on eBay for three times the price! And dammit, I was planning on that money to pay for my trip to the Bahamas this year!

U2 bites the big one. :mad:

are you calling u2 a bunch of sissies that write songs for pansies???

and that they need to get some pussey so they can write some good songs that arnt for pansies?

And what's up w/ Larry taking photos without a shirt? I mean really, what a cheap way to sell extra cds:ohmy:

And why is Bono wearing acowboy hat again? Didn't he already do that for JT & Lovetown tour?:scratch:

I have hated all CDs since AB because
they don't sound just like Achtung Baby that's why I have not really listened to them, but I still have the right to come here and tell you all about how much they suck

Also, U2 are also major sell outs, they've been going downhill forever and man, Bono's voice is shot...

But I am still going to 20 shows so I can complain about how crappy U2 is nowadays

Cheers,

Miroslava

:wink: :wink: :wink:

This sure is a crap thread and people complain about my excellent threads on this board!:wink:

FullonEdge2 said:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom