So wait... this really happened?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah Kitten, but what DrWho is talking about is the same people were always in the choice spots, and probably never wavered or even thought so much as to give someone else a break. What do they think, that Bono is going to invite them backstage after the show if they always stand at the front?

Look, I'd be pissed off if I waited all day as the first in line and then they kicked me out of the heart, but these people had been there before time and again. I know they are big fans, but to say they deserved to be there again and again and again is elitist if you asked me. I don't really believe there is any right answer here, because you can debate both sides until we are blue in the face.

The thing that bothered me about the post after the whole Boston "fiasco" was the attitude that the poster had. It was very self righteous, and almost arrogant. I find it ironic that all of the whining about the "ticket fiasco" on Tuesday reminds me of the "sit protest" that Boston Denied pulled. It's ridiculous fans. They made such a huge impression, and no doubt changed the way that U2 treats their fans...right.

I think the new T-shirts and crap is also a waste of energy and money, 'cos when it comes right down to it 95% of those complaining will be there in the circle or in their seats pumping their fist in the air to Vertigo come the tour and then they'll hit Ebay or some other ticket broker to get tix to the next show. My advice is sleep on it and then decide if a few days of anger is really worth missing out on a great concert experience.

Back
Top Bottom