SO UNFAIR!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Sweetest_Thing

MacPhisto's serving wench
I just found out that a good friend of mine is going to Ireland this summer for a wedding. A wedding that BONO is going to (Bono has already RSVP'd)...so basically, my friend is guarenteed so meet the man of my dreams..

Unless he joins the army, which he was thinking of doing. How could anyone turn up Bono???

I'm sorry, that is so unfair. Maybe he'll join the army and give you his invitation. It's sad to see some people meet him who don't really care, when those who love him so much like me and you don't get a chance. It's not fair and it's sad. I hope you get to meet him.

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

would this happen to be mr. the edge's wedding? lol!

seriously, i'm sorry that you're upset... just keep hoping for it and one day perhaps you'll get to meet bono, too!!! i have my fingers crossed for you!!
smile.gif

Who wouldn't want to go to a wedding if Bono was there?

------------------
~"A little out of touch, little insane, just easier than dealin' with the pain!" ~Soul Asylum, "Runaway Train"

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:
I just found out that a good friend of mine is going to Ireland this summer for a wedding. A wedding that BONO is going to (Bono has already RSVP'd)...so basically, my friend is guarenteed so meet the man of my dreams..

Unless he joins the army, which he was thinking of doing. How could anyone turn up Bono???

this is so strange...a couple of weeks ago my sister's friend who is her classes told my sister that her friend's sister is getting married in Ireland this summer...and Bono was invited! Could this be the same wedding?

Originally posted by The_Sweetest_Thing:

I think your friend needs to bring you as his date!
biggrin.gif

I think we need more info about this wedding...just a little more

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

Originally posted by brkngrrl:
this is so strange...a couple of weeks ago my sister's friend who is her classes told my sister that her friend's sister is getting married in Ireland this summer...and Bono was invited! Could this be the same wedding?

weird! I'm gonna find out more. *starts humming 'It's a small world'*

I was going to get married so I could have The Edge as my best man and have Bono perform the ceremony, Adam and Larry could be the groomsmen and Paul McGuinness could play the organ.

Of course, I would enjoy the company of our "special guests"; George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Fidel Castro, the Bush twins, Bill Gates, Tony Blair, Boy George, and the list goes on and on...

Unless this happens, I will never get married. Ever, no matter how much SICY begs
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by brkngrrl:

Freaky! It would be such a weird coincidence if it were the same wedding. And if it's not the same wedding, Bono must get invited to tons! But I guess that's not really surprising since he must know an insane amount of people.

Originally posted by z edge:
I was going to get married so I could have The Edge as my best man and have Bono perform the ceremony, Adam and Larry could be the groomsmen and Paul McGuinness could play the organ.

Of course, I would enjoy the company of our "special guests"; George W Bush, Bill Clinton, Fidel Castro, the Bush twins, Bill Gates, Tony Blair, Boy George, and the list goes on and on...

*thinks about this for a minute*

Wanna get married??
wink.gif

So do you get to kill your friend tomorrow or did he join the army?

*runs away from angry mods* I promise to never do it again.

if it makes you feel any better, my husband's old next door neighbours are staying at the clarence hotel on vacation. turns out they're huge U2 fans, and they didn't mention anything about it when he went to see them in hartford for the elevation tour. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom