So Rolling Stone Wants Us to List Our Top 10 Albums of All Time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finished Voting, hope everyone is doing the same. With the type of fickle music fans buying records these days, any garbage album may end up being number 1.

surely were not all that dumb to put only u2 albums in the top ten.

your telling me october is better than ok computer, dark side of the moon and sgt. pepper?

riiiight...

ill post my top ten later... :angry:

:sexywink:

I just couldn't see putting all 10 of their albums in my top ten. Boy, Pop and R+H all had a couple of tracks that I didn't really care for. Meanwhile, as much as love albums like Zooropa and UF, there's just too many other great artists out there who have put out great albums. In the end, the top ten that I submitted included three U2 albums. It won't take a rocket scientist to figure out which three, of course.

Zoomerang96 said:
surely were not all that dumb to put only u2 albums in the top ten.

your telling me october is better than ok computer, dark side of the moon and sgt. pepper?

riiiight...

ill post my top ten later... :angry:

:sexywink:

:rolleyes: Well, I am "that dumb," I guess.
U2 is my favorite band of all-time. Everybody else is millions of miles below them, imho.

Rock on, U2! (and October is my 2nd-favorite...so there! :madspit: )

Yeah this is very cool. Is the number of times we vote limited to the number of emails we have. I have 3 email addresses, so I will fill it out at least that many times. Also, forward this info on to your friends that are U2 fans as well, that might not see this otherwise. Let's get U2 up where they belong.

I'd vote for Passengers before I'd vote for Boy, October, Blood Red Sky, War and Rattle and Hum.

Original Soundtracks 1 is absolutely brilliant.

wertsie said:

:rolleyes: Well, I am "that dumb," I guess.
U2 is my favorite band of all-time. Everybody else is millions of miles below them, imho.

Rock on, U2! (and October is my 2nd-favorite...so there! :madspit: )

8 out of the 10 albums on my list were U2. I think October is brilliant. I dont get you people!! War is brilliant too! dont worry about other peoples opinions..if you like october more then it's cool

I will probably have five U2 albums in my list, when I get around to making it. I wonder how long the poll will be open? Maybe I'd better hurry....

Back
Top Bottom