So many people!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Is anyone else amazed as I am when they enter this forum and they see the list of hundreds of people browsing it at each moment??? This is awesome! Go Interference and Vertigo!

:applaud:

I just wish everyone would browse the thread titles first before starting new threads.

I think it is now safe to say that interference.com is the new u2.com

I love seeing so many people, it´s like a big loving U2-family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go Vertigo!

-Eva-

I think we should start a petition to U2 to make Joel god of all things U2 online. THIS IS U2.com–I don't care what the address says.

I've never seen so many browsing in the 3 years I've been here! Have we broken a record? :hyper:

it is actually an unwritten rule around here that yes Joel is truly the God of all things U2 online.. we try no to let that go to his head .. his ego gets way out of control "ha!!!" just kidding..just kidding..
Joel this is a great knock to you .. and that fantastic job you do ..whatever is your secret

I checked U2.com (I don't know why, it's never updated) and lo and behold, not even a sentence on the release of Vertigo.:huh:

Numb1075 said:
I checked U2.com (I don't know why, it's never updated) and lo and behold, not even a sentence on the release of Vertigo.:huh:

Maybe they don't know yet? :lol:

WHOA, they found out. Maybe someone on the staff checked the album forum here? :kiss:

V (for Vertigo) DAY!
Vertigo, U2's new single, goes to air today - and U2.Com gets set for a whole new look!

Welcome to the Vertigo micro-site, where you can expect some very cool updates on the new single in the next few days. (Trust us!)

We'll be bringing you U2 as you've never seen them before - with exclusive audio and video of the new single.

hmmm ok. :scratch:

for all the newcomers after listening to VERTIGO, what the hell took you so long to get into u2??? Just kidding, welcome and stay awhile

I think that this place is absolutely CRAZY! I also Think that Vertigo is the best thing since the movie "Gigli"! Actually, i apologize for an alcohol induced post. forgive me. I think that Vertigo is the greatest thing to music in the past 10 years. By FAR.
I am a huge fan before V. But i KNOW after hearing the energy of that song and what it means both artistically and socially that this will be the album of their career. period. If anyone has an objection to that they can come face a 6'3" 240 pound Irishman with his FEVER up. ~
screw the haters.
-love

Back
Top Bottom