So it looks like tour will end in LA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mad.gif

Blargh.

Vegas will still rule!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April
*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
Monday, 11/19/2001 added.

wow, LA what a majestic city. with so many U2 connections also.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

Originally posted by NicaMom:
We got tickets for closing night!!!
The seats are PR18 row 1 seats 4 & 5.
They're side view but super close to the stage!!!

Sat in something similar for Boston 4, they are as good as you'll get without being in the heart. Enjoy.

I know I shouldn't bitch about this, because I actually going to see them perform, but the reason I bought Las Vegas tickets was because it was the final show! I feel like I've been conned out of my money. Now, I feel as if the band will just be 'going through the motions' and save the big surprises and emotion for LA's Nov. 19th show. SHIT!!!!

We got tickets for closing night!!!
The seats are PR18 row 1 seats 4 & 5.
They're side view but super close to the stage!!!

I have PR18 row 2 seats 4 & 5 so no standing up and dancing during the show and dont wear a hat like 'The Cat In The Hat'.
Thank you

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Originally posted by Danospano:
I know I shouldn't bitch about this, because I actually going to see them perform, but the reason I bought Las Vegas tickets was because it was the final show! I feel like I've been conned out of my money. Now, I feel as if the band will just be 'going through the motions' and save the big surprises and emotion for LA's Nov. 19th show. SHIT!!!!

I agree. I was steamed when i saw that show added. Vegas will still be better!!!

Originally posted by Danospano:

The Vegas crowd will be much better than the L.A. crowd. That is all.

Originally posted by Eliv8:
I have PR18 row 2 seats 4 & 5 so no standing up and dancing during the show and dont wear a hat like 'The Cat In The Hat'.
Thank you

I will however allow you to stand up briefly before the encore for some polite applause.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

Eliv8, no way, is that for real?!?!
That would be a big coincidence!
I almost didn't buy those tickets buy my husband really wanted them.
Hewson says they're good, so i'm going to believe him and the way I see it, we'll witness the last show of the tour, that's exciting enough for me!
smile.gif

You don't have to worry about me wearing a big hat but you won't stop me from dancing all night long!
biggrin.gif

We also have tickets in the 207 section for the first night and we ordered floor tickets for the first night thru Propaganda.

I dont know why anyone that checks any of the U2 tour sites would think that LV was going to be the last show. Every source I saw when the 3rd leg was announced said that there would be a show in LA on the 19th?

Yeah Blue Room, those rumors were circulating all over the Internet.
As the two LA shows sold out on Sunday I kept telling the people on line to hold on, that there might be a show added on the 19.
You should had seen their faces when tickets for the 19 started selling!
biggrin.gif

Well, I don't understand why they would schedule it this way. I mean, with a show on the 19th, the partying in Vegas on the 18th can't go all night
frown.gif

Or maybe it can- who knows what the band is capable of.....

Eliv8, no way, is that for real?!?!
That would be a big coincidence!
I almost didn't buy those tickets buy my husband really wanted them.
Hewson says they're good, so i'm going to believe him and the way I see it, we'll witness the last show of the tour, that's exciting enough for me!
smile.gif

You don't have to worry about me wearing a big hat but you won't stop me from dancing all night long!
biggrin.gif

We also have tickets in the 207 section for the first night and we ordered floor tickets for the first night thru Propaganda.

No I was pulling your leg. I'm in the corner for LA 1 behind the stage, but I do have a spare LV GA which I will trade for LA 1 GA, then sell the corner seats. I have GC for LA 3 which is fine by me as I have to fly back to SD from LV on Monday a.m. and then drive up to LA.

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

[This message has been edited by Eliv8 (edited 09-25-2001).]

Ody, most likely they wont even stay in Vegas. They will do what they call a "runner" and go straight from the show to their plane and fly to LA. They probebly want to spend more time in LA as Edge now has a home there.

[This message has been edited by Blue Room (edited 09-25-2001).]

I know it would of been so kewl for them to end the tour in Vegas...
But I am glad that they are ending it in LA..cuz I got GA's for that last show..wooohoooooooooo!
biggrin.gif
Sorry, couldn't help celebrating...***bows head in shame** **giggles**
I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!
LA HERE I COME!!

Peace!

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Hey Eliv8, so I'll probably see you camping out for LA #1.
If all goes well I'll be with my niece, she's 14, it will be a memorable experience for her.
smile.gif

I will look forward to meeting you.
I am sure the news of the final date being in LA makes up for you not being able to make it to Vegas. Do you have GA for LA1?

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

I have an idea...why don't they end it in Florida???!!!

It was worth a try...

------------------
Nate

"Ready for the shuffle
Ready for the deal
Ready to let go of the steering wheel
I'm ready
Ready for the crush"

-Zoo Station

Back
Top Bottom