So is it "Edge" or "The Edge"... 'tis the question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
(During Out of Control live): DO YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS..????????

THIS IS THE EDGE!!!!!!!

I like the theory that band members can call him Edge but to you and me...he is THE Edge!

I hold him in such awe that if I ever run across him on the street, I will first of all pick up my jaw and then say: The Edge! how remarkable to share this time & space with you. or hob um%blkje kons,thi a&ce u.
something like that. :wink:

sue4u2 said:
I hold him in such awe that if I ever run across him on the street, I will first of all pick up my jaw and then say: The Edge! how remarkable to share this time & space with you. or hob um%blkje kons,thi a&ce u.
something like that. :wink:

hahahahha well if i were to ever run across him on the street.. I would first pick up my jaw and then say... well nonsensical jibberish that I'm sure no one would understand if i were to type it. :wink:

i think THE Edge gives such emphasis rather than.. Edge.
tis why we we call him THE Edge cause.. he IS THE :edge:

:yes:

youtooellen said:

hahahahha well if i were to ever run across him on the street.. I would first pick up my jaw and then say... well nonsensical jibberish that I'm sure no one would understand if i were to type it. :wink:

i think THE Edge gives such emphasis rather than.. Edge.
tis why we we call him THE Edge cause.. he IS THE :edge:

:yes:

unless you got confused and told him "hey, fake edge"

:edge:

:|

Its The Edge because well he does not want to be confused with ......

edge_l.jpg

Edge

;)

:bow: to your post

:madspit: to Edge / Adam Copeland, for chating on his wife with Lita / Amy Weber, and :madspit: to Lita / Amy Weber for cheating on Matt Hardy, which got fired for doing NOTHING AT ALL

:edge:

PS: yes, I'm sort of a wrestling geek... so?... are you talkin' to me?

Last edited:
I'm hoping they come out to meet & greet before the 5/7 show in Chicago, and if I get my chance, it's going to be "Mr. The Edge". Im not taking any chances.

Back
Top Bottom