So I'm listening to 'One'..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Devlin

War Child
..as covered by The Calling's Alex Band.
And I have to say I love it - more than U2's original. That's just wrong.

Gah! Sorry! If it can be moved to the appropriate forum, I'd be grateful.
It's traitor-ish, partygirl, but my goodness, that boy really sings it.

Devlin said:
Gah! Sorry! If it can be moved to the appropriate forum, I'd be grateful.
It's traitor-ish, partygirl, but my goodness, that boy really sings it.

If it sounds different then im sure thats okay..but if it sounds the same, only better (is that possible?!) then - :|!

damn it,why do people have to redo good songs that were already good to begin with----but one thing I must know is,U2 didn`t make that song first,did they:confused: :eyebrow:

flybabe said:
damn it,why do people have to redo good songs that were already good to begin with----but one thing I must know is,U2 didn`t make that song first,did they:confused: :eyebrow:

U2 didn't make what song first, One? :eyebrow:

flybabe said:

I really hope you're joking.:|

flybabe said:

Definitely one of the Top 10 things I never thought I would read on this message board. :huh:

flybabe said:

:lmao: One of the funniest things I've read all week!! :lmao:

If you're actually serious and you honestly don't know, than YES, it's an original U2 song from the Achtung Baby album!!!! :huh:

flybabe said:

..Is it april the first already?

flybabe said:

Yes...U2 wrote the song. It is an original song.

I am not one to defend usually, but after reading flybabe's profile, it seems as if she was conceived about the same time Bono was writing the song!

zoney! said:

I am not one to defend usually, but after reading flybabe's profile, it seems as if she was conceived about the same time Bono was writing the song!

same goes for me.. actually i was probably conceived after it was released. thats a lame excuse!

zoney! said:

he,he...sorry guys,i`ve just had some friends tell me otherwise,and it was kind of wierd some of the things they said about that song...
1992,i`m a teen

the original song ONE(by u2 duh) is the best ever,ever and ever!!

no one can sing it the way it was meant to be sung even bobo cant sing it anymore!!!

Back
Top Bottom