Slovene Interferencers: SLANE show on TV on Saturday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
!!!

Yes, yes, yeeeees!

:dance:

The email I got from "Sobotna no?" says: "we will conclude the programme with U2's traditional show at Slane castle."

Enjoy!

ps: koncert se za?ne ob 23:15, ponovitev je pa v ponedeljek ob 14:35.

Last edited:
You're from Slovenia? Cool! I went there this summer to Postonja, Ljubljana, Skope Loka (where my ancestors were from) and Bled. I know this isn't related to the topic, but I wanted to post this anyway

Ummm. not really. All I remember is dobro dan & I think that might be Serbo Croatian.There were some other words I learned while I was there (2 days) like jama(cave, right?) but that's about it. I want to learn Slovene, & hope to go back in a year or two. I want to go back to Skopje Loka and look for relatives with my dad, because he has letters from relatives to my great grandfather, but that was ninety years ago, and I don't know if they still live there

Last edited:
Serbo Croatian is "dobar dan", and Slovene is "dober dan". Yes, jama is a cave. Also, I think you probably meant Postojna, ?kofja Loka.

Good luck with your search!

Good to know you will be able to see the Slane special U2 girl. That performance is remarkable and definitive IMO. We had it here about a month and a half ago. :up:

Back
Top Bottom