SLC tickets arrived!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2utah

The Fly
Got my GAs! Yippee!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

They are moving pretty fast. Won't be long for the west coast folks now.

Seems that there might be a pattern of giving folks in the state where the show is held preference. Has anyone else noticed if that's a pattern?

Originally posted by u2utah:
Seems that there might be a pattern of giving folks in the state where the show is held preference. Has anyone else noticed if that's a pattern?

I have no idea, but it could be. In the case of Hamilton, Canada Post had huge issues in southern Ontario, with both delivering Prop forms and then delivering our orders (for example, Xpresspost took 8 rather than 3 days). And even after they said GAs were sold out, we got our tickets nonetheless. So, maybe your theory holds true.

Great! Waiting with bated breath for Oakland tix to arrive. So soon! (Please send GA's)

U2utah: will you be making it up here for either show? Would be great to see you again!

Well, I live in Washington DC (2000 miles from Utah) and I just received my GAs for the SLC show (THANK YOU PROP). I returned my form the day I got it, so I'm not so sure they are prioritizing geographically.

Back
Top Bottom