Slane On Tv3 Ireland Last Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2LIVECD

The Fly
Setlist was:

Elevation
New Years Day
Where the streets have no name
Stuck In A moment
One

So basically, got to see two new songs: nyd and one! audio was excellent but I dont know what Hamish Hamilton was up to because the camera angle's suck!!

But still good to see a REAL audience in their hometown!!!

Jason McAteer by the way is a very weak soccer player - trust Bono to say him - :no:

One was showed since the TV specials were broadcasted almost a year ago. However, I had never hear of New Year's Day broadcasted, so that's great. We'll get the whole thing really soon!!:wink:

Hamish Hamilton did the boston show.....in that show ended up cut in half.....
he also did The Corrs - Live at wembley, which from the tv broadcast was edited a little also....

i wonder if they will include bonos rant on the IRA during sunday bloody sunday or it might have been BTBS i'm not sure...i know it was cut out of the broadcast last year....
it would be nice if u2's video concerts where more like queens live from wembley dvd...which is has very low editing, hell you even get to see Freddie blow his nose!

His rant during SBS was cut out on some countries, but on the version I got it has the full rant in all its glory. I hope it will be there in the DVD too.

Back
Top Bottom