Slane DVD: WORLD PREMIERE!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AliEnvy

Refugee
U2GTA is excited and proud to announce that the WORLD PREMIERE of

U2 Go Home: LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE, IRELAND

will be screened at inTO the HEART: U2 FAN FEST 2003 in Toronto, Canada on Nov. 8th at Club 279!!

Don't miss this exclusive chance for a sneak preview at U2's emotional homecoming concert DVD which will be released on Nov. 18th in North America.

For FAN FEST details, locations, showtimes and to reserve your spot visit www.intotheheart.com

shaun vox said:
how can this be a WORLD PREMIERE!!!
when they have played it on USA tv (abc)

because the abc version was shorter than the dvd. the dvd is the full show except mysterious ways isn't on there. and this is classified as a WORLD PREMIERE as it will be shown before the release date. you crack me up buddy! use your brains seriously yo.

:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :laugh:

on a side note... i can't wait to see this!!

Last edited:
jesseu2 said:

because the abc version was shorter than the dvd. the dvd is the full show except mysterious ways isn't on there. and this is classified as a WORLD PREMIERE as it will be shown before the release date. you crack me up buddy! use your brains seriously yo.

:eeklaugh: :eeklaugh: :laugh:

on a side note... i can't wait to see this!!

all right then mr.smarty pants what does the word premiere stand for?:tongue:

Last edited:
In answer to a few questions above:

First, we approached universal about doing an advanced screening combined with our event, and were very happy indeed that they agreed. Our committee includes people that have backgrounds in event organizing, marketing, etc. Because of their expert experience at things like this, we were able to create a weekend that universal is proud to be a part of.

Secondly, yes, we will be showing the whole show.

Thanks everyone, and see you all soon in T.O

www.intotheheart.com

:hmm:

maybe i should say im having a festival in order to get an advance copy of the new album

:hmm:

Back
Top Bottom